Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    If JFH gets the job I really hope they don't offer him a 3 year contract just incase we do have another ramsey's situation
    I think we're in a situation where we won't find any manager unless he gets offered a reasonable contract so to think that even an inexperienced manager like JFH would take anything less than 3 years is very unlikely.

Since the money came into the club we've hardly had anyone longer than 18 months....

Comment

Hasslebaink was a great player but another candidate who'll have to learn on the job. Let's be honest we need someone who can come in and totally overhaul our setup; Jimmy's not that guy. Wildly optimistic appointment if true.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
        Hasslebaink was a great player but another candidate who'll have to learn on the job. Let's be honest we need someone who can come in and totally overhaul our setup; Jimmy's not that guy. Wildly optimistic appointment if true.
        Understand what you are saying but we have had Warnock, Hughes and Repknapp recently. All different characters but all with the opportunity to sort things out, only Warnock had any sort of success trying to change our setup/mind set/style/ethics
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Understand what you are saying but we have had Warnock, Hughes and Repknapp recently. All different characters but all with the opportunity to sort things out, only Warnock had any sort of success trying to change our setup/mind set/style/ethics
          Are you counting 1 game - a 0-0 draw against Preston - as a glimmer of success by Neil Warnock !!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Are you counting 1 game - a 0-0 draw against Preston - as a glimmer of success by Neil Warnock !!!?
            Think he was alluding to NW's first period in charge when he got us promoted as Champions not the 0-0 draw with Preston.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Think he was alluding to NW's first period in charge when he got us promoted as Champions not the 0-0 draw with Preston.
              Fair play

I would call winning the Championship more than just some sort of success though !!

Comment

Mail says we're closing in on him. This fills me with dread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Mail says we're closing in on him. This fills me with dread.
                  I think it's gonna be Rodgers or Moyes till end of season with view to extend deal.
                  It won't be JFH as I think we will go for someone with experience again.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                    Most will say.. Not a Chance.
                    But not too sure, won't be in high demand by some and there's not really much out there at the moment for him to walk into.
                    Was slated at Man Utd, and slated in Spain but would be someone that could turn it around over a few years.

I think we are after Rodgers or Moyes.
                    Novice.... Check
                    Learning on the job..... Check
                    Work for doggie biscuits...... Check

Rightsort
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Please not Hasselbaink!! Not jet another "Project" What does he know about sorting out a defence at this level.. and at a club in chaos like ours.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Please not Hasselbaink!! Not jet another "Project" What does he know about sorting out a defence at this level.. and at a club in chaos like ours.
                        looks like it's Jimmy
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Don't know how to post pictures but front page of the Football league paper tommirow is QPR almost certain to appoint Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Comment

Oh no, please no !

Comment

Why can't we just get someone who has some experience! Think JFH would be poor choice.

Comment

We would surely be the only club in history to have two black managers wouldn't we? I'd be alright with JFH but I don't think he's being considered cos he's black though, but because he's a young new manager that lots of clubs are interested in. No complaints from me, just pray he does the bizzo and some big club nicks him off us

Comment

Working...
                                X