No announcement yet.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever new manager is we need to keep Steve Gallen in coaching set up as he's rangers through and through and we need these type of people involved. Bircham has been sacked in Canada so get him involved to

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Whoever new manager is we need to keep Steve Gallen in coaching set up as he's rangers through and through and we need these type of people involved. Bircham has been sacked in Canada so get him involved to
      I disagree. I think we need to remove the sentiment. Ferdinand, sinton, impey, gallen...all rangers but not going that well..just because they are rangers through and through doesn't make them suitable for the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
        I disagree. I think we need to remove the sentiment. Ferdinand, sinton, impey, gallen...all rangers but not going that well..just because they are rangers through and through doesn't make them suitable for the job.
        I agree with this too, Gallen is fine and was doing a great job before the new role.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Yep see you point and well made. Suppose only thing I would say is just like we need invest time in coaching players should also invest time and money in the coaching staff and maybe not the volume we have but having some heads who know club is important

Comment

• Agree, Gallen with his hands tied still managed to bring through players that are playing pro football and some that have made the first team, I think we also need to get CR to swallow his pride and come back and lead the youth set-up.

The first team should be completely separate from youth set-up with its own management structure, CR and Gallen could head that up.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Yep see you point and well made. Suppose only thing I would say is just like we need invest time in coaching players should also invest time and money in the coaching staff and maybe not the volume we have but having some heads who know club is important
              i agree with that..and that is how this season started..but these days we are not prepared to give anyone time...its a results business ....the goalposts keep moving ..if you pardon the analogy... the consolidation with youth changed the minute we kept the "crown Jewels" and suddenly it was this squad should be strolling this league...sadly they had employed a youth team coach with little or no managerial experience. If we invest the time we must expect to lose more than we win for a season maybe two do enough to stay in the league and improve slowly but surely..or we go for an experienced coach who may get us out of this league this season but with no long term base to survive in the premier league and so the cycle continues...all i know is that apart from the obvious few games the last few seasons in the prem have been the most miserable in all my years (over 40) of supporting the Rangers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                I like the cut of his jib. I think the players would love him
                ...can we have their Chairman?

Comment

• Apologies if already posted as I haven't gone through the whole thread.

Good read this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...#disqus_thread
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    Agree, Gallen with his hands tied still managed to bring through players that are playing pro football and some that have made the first team, I think we also need to get CR to swallow his pride and come back and lead the youth set-up.

The first team should be completely separate from youth set-up with its own management structure, CR and Gallen could head that up.
                    So you think Gallen has been doing a good job?
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                      Apologies if already posted as I haven't gone through the whole thread.

Good read this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...#disqus_thread
                      Good read that, seems to have his head screwed on.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• I am not quite sure why jfh is beibg compared with Ramsey on here.
                        ramsey is 53 and had no management experience . jfh is a lot younger and has managed in Holland Belgium and now England, albeit at a lowe level than their top league. Big, big difference between them.

Yes, Houghton would have been a good choice. So too perhaps Lambert. Now lets go for Pearson Moyes or Rodgers if they are willing to work with a DoF.
                        If not, JFH woukd not be a bad shout,
                        Or perhaps. Someone from Europe acustomed to DoF.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          I am not quite sure why jfh is beibg compared with Ramsey on here.
                          ramsey is 53 and had no management experience . jfh is a lot younger and has managed in Holland Belgium and now England, albeit at a lowe level than their top league. Big, big difference between them.

Yes, Houghton would have been a good choice. So too perhaps Lambert. Now lets go for Pearson Moyes or Rodgers if they are willing to work with a DoF.
                          If not, JFH woukd not be a bad shout,
                          Or perhaps. Someone from Europe acustomed to DoF.
                          No he hasn't. Did 1 year at Antwerp and is approaching 18 months at Burton!

Comment

• The video clip on here said Holland too ans either way beats Ramsey's working with kids for 15 years

Comment

• Sod it - let's get Jimmy! Give him a go. He will bring enthusiasm, determination and will command respect. That'll do for me. I can't stand all this (apparent) fannying about, it's time to make a decision Rangers. And he's head and shoulders above Ramsey in all departments necessary.

Comment

• We won't get Rodgers or Moyes, so I would give JFH a shot. Everyone has to start somewhere, and so far he has done well. Speaks well, and his results are speaking for their self. As mentioned at a lower level, but you can only beat what is in front of you. He will command the respect of the players due to his playing career as he has done a million times more than what any of our current lot have done. I think he would be a success.
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X