No announcement yet.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH has zero top level management experience. That didn't work out so well for us last time round with CR. So if the aim is to get back up under the new manager, JFH makes no more sense than CR. Logic.

If true, I think this is a highly questionable appointment.
    Last edited by hal9thou; 22-11-2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      JFH has zero top level management experience. That didn't work out so well for us last time round with CR. So if the aim is to get back up under the new manager, JFH makes no more sense than CR. Logic.

it can also be that he can take us up or improve us very much as a team just because he is winner!! Stranger things has happended in football.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

JFH has zero top level management experience. That didn't work out so well for us last time round with CR. So if the aim is to get back up under the new manager, JFH makes no more sense than CR. Logic.

Spot on post mate.

In fact, I'd go as far as saying this is another ferdinand rightsort appointment.

It will end the same way as ramshyte. A bloody mess
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Old phony has snookered himself with this dof situation, no manager worth his salt would come to little qpr and have no power over transfers etc. Moyes or Rogers at qpr!! Answering to ferdinand!!!!!! Yeah right.

Step forward Les next puppet.........
          #hassleplank
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Stranger things has happended in football
            they have, it's just that I'm not sure we should be taking a punt on this, and JFH seems like a massive punt.

The reality is that better qualified managers - like Rodgers or Pearson - might have serious reservations about working with a DoF, especially one like Les. They would want to be running the show at a small club like ours, and rightly so. This whole DoF business seems preposterous applied to us, we only appointed Les in the first place to nurse CR - blind leading the blind.

JFH on the other hand would work with Les, it's a good move for him. I really hope he hasn't been selected on the basis that he wont rock the boat. The boat needs rocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              no manager worth his salt would come to little qpr and have no power over transfers etc. Moyes or Rogers at qpr!! Answering to ferdinand!!!!!! Yeah right.
              correct

Comment

But we are not top level! At present average championship side & his appointment if it happens could be encouraging & will support him.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  You keep saying its not about colour but then you keep complaining that an appointment of anyone not white would be based on their colour. If its clear to them that JFH or anyone else is the best for the job based on the interview process, then so be it. But for you, it seems like it would just be an appointment for colour. Like you are just looking to criticise the DOF regardless.
                  See Nas how blind you are in your own opinions, I'd have Chris Hughton in a flash ( not that we'd be likely to get him) been around lots of experience,, done a good job in most places and has learned his trade , JFH the same as Ramsey very little managerial experience 1 season at Burton a little more than Ramsey so I'm afraid colour isn't my passion it's whether the guy it's good enough,I don't believe that JFH is for the reasons above but our DOF keeps banging the drum about black managers, in the game, and the rules are the same if your black or white if you ain't good enough you get the chop like Ramsey,and many white managers too
                  You really have too except other peoples opinions as you know football is all about opinions,

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    JFH would use us as a stepping stone. Doing well at Burton and linked with jobs but never rules himself out as he's ambitious. As soon as better opportunity came up I fear he would be off
                    Then he would do well with us and that's all I want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                      But we are not top level!
                      But equally going back again is not impossible, and is the stated aim of the club, or it was when Ramsey was sacked.

JFH makes no more sense than Ramsey if that is still the aim. Same crazy merry go round.

Comment

they have, it's just that I'm not sure we should be taking a punt on this, and JFH seems like a massive punt.

The reality is that better qualified managers - like Rodgers or Pearson - might have serious reservations about working with a DoF, especially one like Les. They would want to be running the show at a small club like ours, and rightly so. This whole DoF business seems preposterous applied to us, we only appointed Les in the first place to nurse CR - blind leading the blind.

JFH on the other hand would work with Les, it's a good move for him. I really hope he hasn't been selected on the basis that he wont rock the boat. The boat needs rocking.
                        That true. We can only hope.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                          What's my worry with JFh is the fact he took over a good side already which rowett put together. And tbf he's carried on the good work. Reminds me abit like monk at Swansea . With us it's a different story. We're a circus and nearly every player plays to half there ability at this club. Think it will be a big ask for someone like JFh at this stage of his career to come in and sort this shower out. That's why I want a hard manager like Pearson or moyes to come in and whip these pu.ssys into shape .
                          Fair point mate. But I still don't see why some are just blatantly unwilling to give him a fair crack if he does get hired. All this #hasselplank and doom and gloom bowlarks is cringeworthy.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

When doesn't it at QPR?

We all complained when Hughes was given free reign and spunked tens (if not hundreds) of millions on transfer fees and big wages. We were then all mortified when Harry did exactly the same thing a year or so later. The club introduce a new system that protects us against that and now that's apparently the problem. No winning is there?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              , I'd have Chris Hughton in a flash
                              Agree think he would be immense for us and exactly what this club needs. Very logical, professional and calm manager

Brighton went to Burnley today a side that are flying at home and looked comfortable and in control. My choice would be him or Rowett

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Fair point mate. But I still don't see why some are just blatantly unwilling to give him a fair crack if he does get hired. All this #hasselplank and doom and gloom bowlarks is cringeworthy.
                                I ain't going to slate him off before he's started . I just don't think it's the right appointment at this stage. I'd love him to come in and do the business and be successful but I think this club will eat him up and spit him out like ramsey.

Comment

Working...
                                X