No announcement yet.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not, they all have to start somewhere. One of the great players, wealth of experience in the game......Lets see eh. He's the most promising up and coming Manager I can see in this country.
    The only thing likely to ruin him is if he gets this job. The curse,
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 24-11-2015, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• As I say. Slow down. He's Burton Albion manager. Just saying.

Comment

• Yeah but I'm alright, i like making bold predictions, i live right on the edge. Ha.
        They were all just a burton manager one day,

Comment

• Were they? Oh ok.

Comment

• Well no, jose got the madrid managers job straight from school at 16 and Klopp got the bayern gig while still at nursery. Ferguson was united manager as his first ever job as well.
            You love a ruck don't ya.
            Nun night.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 24-11-2015, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Well no, jose got the madrid managers job straight from school at 16 and Klopp got the bayern gig while still at nursery. Ferguson was united manager as his first ever job as well.
              You love a ruck don't ya.
              Nun night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                So you never wanted Warburton or Rowett then?
                Also, the last 2 managers we had before Ramsey had a wealth of EPL experience, how did they turn out?
                No, I never suggested either of those two. My reasoning was simply based on the club's new stated aim post Ramsey: a return to the prem. If that is the case the priority should imo be someone who has experience of EPL survival (or the equivalent elsewhere). Just because Hughes and Harry had experience and failed doesn't mean that all experienced managers will also fail: equally CR had no experience and that didn't work out either.

At the end of the day all contenders are either going to have that experience or not have it. If we'd stuck to plan A - survival and rebuilding long term - then less top flight experience wouldn't matter. In that context JFH would have made more sense, but Les / TF have raised the bar again.

Like I said a while back, unless the club have some kind of realistic goal in place and are prepared to do whatever is necessary to achieve it - including getting rid of whoever is an obstacle to a new appointment - then whoever takes the job is going to need a lot of luck. Let's hope it comes their way.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  So because of a) the presence of a DoF and b) the risk of alienating foreign business interests we're settling for someone with zilch EPL experience (and far less experience than Pearson/Moyes/Rodgers) to get us out of arguably the most competitive division in Europe and back to..... the EPL, because the EPL became our revised target when Alf got the heave ho. You really couldn't make any of this up. It is absolutely nutz. No change.

It's a jungle out there and handing the reins to JFH is a massive gamble, I had hoped we had finally decided to get real. No chance.
                  Cracking post. Exactly how I see it too.

Its all going to end in tears.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Cracking post. Exactly how I see it too.
                    Its all going to end in tears.
                    I think that will be the case whoever comes in sadly.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      I think that will be the case whoever comes in sadly.
                      Bit of a poison chalice given the spoilt brat attitude of a section of our supporters these days. Unless they come in and win 15 game son the spin some still won't be happy.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• There seems to be a general failure on here to realise that EVERY managerial appointment is a big gamble.No-one has any real idea how JFH would do as manager ,everyone is guessing. Hughes has been a relative success at all his clubs apart from us, for example. Sometimes managers don't fit in at certain clubs but are hugely successful at another, that is the gamble. Whoever is appointed, cross your fingers!

Comment

• Les has to go we are not going to get a experienced manager in working under Les, and with him wanting to go by this Rooney rule on not going down the road no matter what colour or creed you are if you are good enough you get the job, with him bashing on about colour is not helping the club, I'm sure everybody on here is not in the least bothered if he is white or black, if that person can the club get back on the right track so if JFH is the right man for the job so be it, and lets not give him a 3 year contract maybe 18 month one with the option of a longer one if he shows that he can take the club forward.

Comment

• Let's just stop daydreaming, get Steve Kean in and start grafting.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• According to the Times today we have interviewed Chris Powell FFS

He is in a 3 way battle with JFH and Rowlett apparently.

QPR have interviewed Chris Powell and he is competing with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Gary Rowett for the vacant manager's position at the Championships club. (The Times - subscription required)
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                                According to the Times today we have interviewed Chris Powell FFS

He is in a 3 way battle with JFH and Rowlett apparently.

QPR have interviewed Chris Powell and he is competing with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Gary Rowett for the vacant manager's position at the Championships club. (The Times - subscription required)
                                I wonder why.

Comment

Working...
                                X