No announcement yet.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it were between Pearson and JFH then Pearson is a no brainer for me.

Comment

• How on earth, has Chris Powell reached the final stages of the interview process? That´s a complete joke, Imho. Do we ever learn...
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Well no, jose got the madrid managers job straight from school at 16 and Klopp got the bayern gig while still at nursery. Ferguson was united manager as his first ever job as well.
        You love a ruck don't ya.
        Nun night.
        Not really no. I just don't talk constant b0llix like some on here i.e.; you a lot of the time.

Seems you let your emotions cloud reality, but each to their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          How on earth, has Chris Powell reached the final stages of the interview process? That´s a complete joke, Imho. Do we ever learn...
          It is in the papers doesn't mean its true.........

Comment

• In the unlikely event that Powell is appointed, there will be meltdown on here and an exodus of supporters. Whoever the board appoint has to be progressive, proven and at the very least, up and and coming. JFH and Rowett fit the bill, so hopefully it's between them. So it'll be Powell then.

Comment

• Must admit after seeing the JFH video, he comes across brilliantly. I'm open to giving anyone a chance as I believe the worlds best would turn to shite at QPR. We've tried so many different types of managers, JFH is no bigger risk than anyone in reality.

Chris Powell would be embarrassing to even have on a shortlist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                Must admit after seeing the JFH video, he comes across brilliantly. I'm open to giving anyone a chance as I believe the worlds best would turn to shite at QPR. We've tried so many different types of managers, JFH is no bigger risk than anyone in reality.

Chris Powell would be embarrassing to even have on a shortlist.
                Ray Wilkins used to come across brilliantly in interviews...

Comment

• And Mourinho comes across as an a$$hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Ray Wilkins used to come across brilliantly in interviews...

Read rest of my post

Comment

• well its in the papers, so must be true!!

#trustThePapers #NotTheClub

Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• The JFH sky piece is nice but it is absolutely not the basis on which to appoint a manager to a club with apparently serious aims of a return to the top flight.

Keep it real.

Comment

• TF did say that we have to lower our expectations a bit? Think I read it somewhere.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Must admit after seeing the JFH video, he comes across brilliantly. I'm open to giving anyone a chance as I believe the worlds best would turn to shite at QPR. We've tried so many different types of managers, JFH is no bigger risk than anyone in reality.
                            But me watching it and making a prediction that he can go on to manage a top six club in any of the top countries is talking bow larks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              But me watching it and making a prediction that he can go on to manage a top six club in any of the top countries is talking bow larks.
                              Would then be on a level with Redknapp and Hughes.

Comment

• Thats how easy it is then eh. Ha ha. Stand by it even more now.

Comment

Working...
                                X