X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Welcome Jimmy boy Loving our recruitment policy

Comment

• WLS says we want at least 3 more. Of course Johansen and Odubajo was mentioned and Warbs want one attacking player

Comment

• Well those two signings was hushed up & not even Mr Nutty new about them Lol, good business & that’s the way forward with this club now

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
            Jimmy dunne official, 3 year deal with option of 1 year more
            We paid a fee because he's under 24 but surely we wouldnt pay more then Ģ500k...?

Comment

• I think compensation fees are reflected in how long the player has spent at the club and the likelihood of immediately achieving a first team spot at the new club.
              It was rumoured we received Ģ350K for BOS.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Welcome Jimmy boy Loving our recruitment policy
                Unreal init compared to recent seasons and getting as much as possible done early.
                Not having to wait for scraps

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                  Well those two signings was hushed up & not even Mr Nutty new about them Lol, good business & that’s the way forward with this club now
                  Like the good ol days

Comment

• I see both Hugill and Wells have tweeted to our two young signings that they will have a great time with us. Am sure it was about money that they went elsewhere but is it just me or do you think both of them half wish they had been able to stay and enjoy the good times with us as they clearly both enjoyed it down here with us and neither have exactly thrived at their new clubs?

Comment

• Nahki Wells

@nahkiwells
                      Big Jim!!!! All the best down there lad. Great club for you to go and kick on with

And how about you Joining him Nahki ?

Comment

• https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-offers-140721

Looks like Niko is for sale, not Warburtonīs plans. 3 years left his contract, but still donīt think we get big fee for him, maybe his international status might raise the fee a little bit, but i say we get 500k max.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                          https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-offers-140721

Looks like Niko is for sale, not Warburtonīs plans. 3 years left his contract, but still donīt think we get big fee for him, maybe his international status might raise the fee a little bit, but i say we get 500k max.
                          Be amazed if we get a fee - would do well for someone just to take the three years remaining on his contract - that is quite long for an unproven player who can no longer really be considered a "prospect"

Comment

• Very very strange decision to give Niko a 4-yr contract last year….I know he made the Finnish Euro squad (didn’t get any match time) but unfortunately he never filled me with any confidence…good luck to him tho….

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Be amazed if we get a fee - would do well for someone just to take the three years remaining on his contract - that is quite long for an unproven player who can no longer really be considered a "prospect"
                              With the MLS being no better than L2 standard a move to the US is likely, and surely they can afford a $250k fee? At least that would cover the wages we paid him last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

With the MLS being no better than L2 standard a move to the US is likely, and surely they can afford a $250k fee MLS is better? At least that would cover the wages we paid him last season.
                                As someone who watches lots of MLS and of course almost every QPR match I can say MLS is overall better than L2, it is a strange league with a mix of NCAA athletes and high price Designated Players who would do well in The Championship, I am not defending MLS because I don't think it is near as good as the Americans think it is but I would definitely rate it higher than L2!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X