Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Watford are rumoured to be interested in buying Chair, but I am concerned by the value QPR have placed according to this article https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/il...test-news/amp/

with negotiations, add-ons and paying the fee in instalments, I think it is a very low valuation especially given his age and 4 years left on his contract. He should have the same £20m valuation that Eze had.
    Wouldn’t believe any article & QPR wouldn’t put a price like that & tell them, these days it’s all done quietly & efficiently, anyway he’s not going anywhere

Comment

• Chair has had a decent season but it so far off a premier League player, which clearly shows the article to be absolute pony. He'd be lucky to polish 1 of Adels boots currently
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Wouldn’t believe any article & QPR wouldn’t put a price like that & tell them, these days it’s all done quietly & efficiently, anyway he’s not going anywhere
        Yes agreed Jeff.
        Was only thinking a couple of days ago how the leaks seem to have been plugged

Comment

• Apparently the deal for Stef is 85% done from what ive heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConoQPR2000 View Post
            Apparently the deal for Stef is 85% done from what ive heard.
            What you heard & from? Hope so

Comment

What you heard & from? Hope so
              https://twitter.com/QprNews82/status...94599845773317

Comment

• I also believe it is 85% done. The problem is the bit we are not getting is the lower half of his left leg which may cause mobility issues on the pitch.

Comment

I disagree as they put a £20m price on Eze last summer, but hope that none of Chair, Dickie, Dieng or Dykes are sold this summer, because I really believe that we have a realistic chance of not only making the play-offs, but a top two finish if we carry on from where we left off.

We need to add to the squad, not weaken it. I realise that all players have their price tag, but surely we don't have to put Primark prices on our players. We are not likely to charge Harrods prices , but perhaps we can use John Lewis ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                    Apparently the deal for Stef is 85% done from what ive heard.
                    hope that is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I disagree as they put a £20m price on Eze last summer, but hope that none of Chair, Dickie, Dieng or Dykes are sold this summer, because I really believe that we have a realistic chance of not only making the play-offs, but a top two finish if we carry on from where we left off.

We need to add to the squad, not weaken it. I realise that all players have their price tag, but surely we don't have to put Primark prices on our players. We are not likely to charge Harrods prices , but perhaps we can use John Lewis ones.
                      Disagree with that & never put a price tag on Eze, we don’t operate like that anymore, had a price in mind which was accepted

Comment

Disagree with that & never put a price tag on Eze, we don’t operate like that anymore, had a price in mind which was accepted
                        Totally agree Jeff , regarding Eze , none of us know what the club valued him at and to be honest it’s irrelevant.Palace would have made numerous offers and we wouldn’t have accepted until we thought that’s as much as we could get .These transfers work better for the selling club if a bidding war starts but we haven’t had much of that down the years . As for touting our current players at low prices , that is also nonsense, it’s just clickbait sites throwing random figures around .

Comment

• Chuks Aneke Yes or No ?

Not seen him play so cannot comment. Rather a couple of decent wing backs if there's any out there.

Comment

• Two names floating on twitter
                            Dan Crowley
                            Jon Toral.......
                            Thinking I've heard of the first, but not the second.

Comment

• I see we keep being linked to Dozzell (Ipswich).

If we sign Johansen we will have plenty of options in the central positions: Johansen, Field, Amos, Carroll and Ball. We can also use Willock and Thomas even though they are better further up the pitch. Add in Bettache and Owens and the midfield looks very crowded.

I think Dozzell is just an option if we don’t sign Johansen.

Comment

• I can only see ball being used as back up at cb or rwb and Amos and Carroll being nursed through games

love to see Stefan come in as we looked as good as anyone with him pulling the strings best cm since faulin for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X