Who should be our next manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Eddie Howe. Young. Plays good football. Found Austin and Ings. We would be a step up. No brainer. The big name managers don't suit us, Hughes and now Redknapp have proved this. The day we're not linked with players like Crouch and Kenwyne Jones will be a happy day for me.
    Spot on mate!

Comment

• someone that plays attacking football , rednapp is a dinosaur it aint what you've done , its what u are doing.....

Comment

• Malky is a good manager who will get you the results to get out of the championship with a hard working team that works well for eaach other. Expect him to sign the likes of Don Cowie etc you might even see Tommy Smith back
        BUT after the money he wasted on Andreas Cornelius, id consider having someone (like Harry or Warnock) more experienced when it comes to the signing of players. Even as a director of football role. (Is that Spurs guy available Damien Commoli)

As you know im a Cardiff supporter, so personally i think Malky would be just a short term requirement for you. Long term i think someone like Roberto Di Matteo would be good for you

Oh yeh and the football under Malky is dire to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
          Malky is a good manager who will get you the results to get out of the championship with a hard working team that works well for eaach other. Expect him to sign the likes of Don Cowie etc you might even see Tommy Smith back
          BUT after the money he wasted on Andreas Cornelius, id consider having someone (like Harry or Warnock) more experienced when it comes to the signing of players. Even as a director of football role. (Is that Spurs guy available Damien Commoli)

As you know im a Cardiff supporter, so personally i think Malky would be just a short term requirement for you. Long term i think someone like Roberto Di Matteo would be good for you

Oh yeh and the football under Malky is dire to watch
          Bet it's an improvement on what we have been treated to in the last 15 months.

Comment

• Kenny Jacket?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Kenny Jacket?
              Old as Harry ain't he? Howe would be so good but too late I reckon. I'd start from scratch, young and with his own ideas in the mould of Rodgers or Martinez. Problem is our "supporters" haven't got the patience for it. Become too spoilt now

Comment

• The Boro manager, worked alongside mourinho at real madrid and has got boro playing some decent football with average players.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Tim Sherwood for me. I fear Eddie Howe is a possible replacement for Pottechino if he should chose to leave..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• What about Justin Edinburgh at Newport?

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                      What about Justin Edinburgh at Newport?
                      Joke.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Joke.
                        Why? Getting good reviews down there

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                          What about Justin Edinburgh at Newport?
                          I think I've missed the punch line....

Hardly a fantastic managerial career...

Billericay Town
                          Fisher Athletic
                          Grays Athletic
                          Rushden & Diamond's
                          And now 15th place in league 2 Newport Town.

Is he really the man to take us and keep us in the premiership?
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Definitely Glenn Hoddle ,i would love him to manage us ,we`d see attacking football then
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              Definitely Glenn Hoddle ,i would love him to manage us ,we`d see attacking football then
                              Would love hoddle great shout

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                I think I've missed the punch line....

Hardly a fantastic managerial career...

Billericay Town
                                Fisher Athletic
                                Grays Athletic
                                Rushden & Diamond's
                                And now 15th place in league 2 Newport Town.

Is he really the man to take us and keep us in the premiership?
                                Only one way to find out? Can't say he hasn't served his apprenticeship? Wonder what Eddie Howes record looked like before Bournemouth and Burnley?

Comment

Working...
                                X