Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
    Fark me,how pathetic can you get.

What about all the ex Chelsea players we have had over the years?.

Bet you were cheering when Furlong was scoring though.
    I decline your kind invitation.

I think this club needs someone that knows it well, not another mercenary - especially from Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmericanRanger View Post
      Im an idiot haha. QPR Richard for assistant ;)
      How did you become a Ranger by the way mate?.

Always curious about how foreigners end up supporting smaller English teams.

Most tend to go for the more well known prem teams.

Comment

Im an idiot haha. QPR Richard for assistant ;)
        You got the job then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jogo View Post
          I decline your kind invitation.

I think this club needs someone that knows it well, not another mercenary - especially from Chelsea.
          So Mourinho knew Chelsea well when he went there first time and won everything?.

Not having a pop mate,but a quality manager is better than signing an old boy with no success but loves the club.

In that case we would all be in line for the job.

Surely Harry has proved it don't work by the signings of his old mates.

Comment

So Mourinho knew Chelsea well when he went there first time and won everything?.

Not having a pop mate,but a quality manager is better than signing an old boy with no success but loves the club.

In that case we would all be in line for the job.

Surely Harry has proved it don't work by the signings of his old mates.

The trouble is we have attracted the wrong type of players and managers. I think we need someone a bit more grounded. One that knows the club, like Bircham or Ainsworth would be a bonus. I really don't think looking at high profile ex premier league managers is the best way forward, just Deja Vu.

Comment

How did you become a Ranger by the way mate?.

Always curious about how foreigners end up supporting smaller English teams.

Most tend to go for the more well known prem teams.
              I always liked international and playing soccer. I started following about 4 years ago, about mid season when we went up. A lot of my friends are plastic fans of winning teams i.e. Boston Red Sox (baseball) New England Pats (Football NFL) and MAN U, Chelsea, or Barca. I watched a few matches, random teams mostly, and loved the atmosphere and fan involvement. So I researched hard about a team to support, and decided I wanted to follow a club in England because of how competitive the Championship was according to Wiki. The year we went up I didn't watch a single game (no broadcasts on TV) so I checked scores. Then the following year I became more involved, and right about the time Warnock got sacked I started following hardcore. The first time I felt heartbreak was when City beat us 3-2 after we went up with 10 men on the field. Now-a-days, I stream every match on sketchy websites and spend my time reading about all things QPR. The Heartbreak associated with being an R's fan is what I like best. Nothing is EVER easy for us!
              Tom Hitchcock's goal total in 10 games-5 Andy Johnson and Bobby Zamora's goal Totals since joining the club (47 games)- 8. Tom Hitchcock's Age-21 Will Keane's Age-21. Will Keane's goal total in 7 games-0. WHY ISNT TOM HITCHCOCK PLAYING FOR US

Comment

• Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                You got the job then.
                HAHAHAHA I suppose I do given the current and past situation!
                Tom Hitchcock's goal total in 10 games-5 Andy Johnson and Bobby Zamora's goal Totals since joining the club (47 games)- 8. Tom Hitchcock's Age-21 Will Keane's Age-21. Will Keane's goal total in 7 games-0. WHY ISNT TOM HITCHCOCK PLAYING FOR US

Comment

• He made some bad subs again twitchy useless ***** he is
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

I always liked international and playing soccer. I started following about 4 years ago, about mid season when we went up. A lot of my friends are plastic fans of winning teams i.e. Boston Red Sox (baseball) New England Pats (Football NFL) and MAN U, Chelsea, or Barca. I watched a few matches, random teams mostly, and loved the atmosphere and fan involvement. So I researched hard about a team to support, and decided I wanted to follow a club in England because of how competitive the Championship was according to Wiki. The year we went up I didn't watch a single game (no broadcasts on TV) so I checked scores. Then the following year I became more involved, and right about the time Warnock got sacked I started following hardcore. The first time I felt heartbreak was when City beat us 3-2 after we went up with 10 men on the field. Now-a-days, I stream every match on sketchy websites and spend my time reading about all things QPR. The Heartbreak associated with being an R's fan is what I like best. Nothing is EVER easy for us!
                    That's great mate.

If only the Far East had your mentality,we would be massive lol.

Comment

That's great mate.

If only the Far East had your mentality,we would be massive lol.
                      Isnt that why we had Ji-Sung Park Bobble heads on the QPR store :P

Comment

Isnt that why we had Ji-Sung Park Bobble heads on the QPR store :P
                        They follow the players not the club.

Only reason we signed him was for Fernandes to promote his airline.

They are all PSV fans now.

Same as that Yossi fellow on here.

Comment

• Well Fernandes said that he has backed Harry and done everything he has asked.

I would love to be a fly on the wall..,

Maybe this challenge was a step too far for Harry, I wonder if Fernandes has someone in mind to take over the reins, the question is does he sack him now or wait until the end of the season?

Comment

• steve gallen until end of season.

Comment

• Need a progressive manager not an ex QPR player for sentimental value or another old stager like Warnock, Holloway or Redknapp. Plenty of decent foreign managers out there or maybe Howe or the like if you want a English guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                                Need a progressive manager not an ex QPR player for sentimental value or another old stager like Warnock, Holloway or Redknapp. Plenty of decent foreign managers out there or maybe Howe or the like if you want a English guy.
                                Martinez and Pottecini are great examples of quality young coaches.

Comment

Working...
                                X