No announcement yet.

Who should be our next manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Harry will retire at some point. Fact. What the club should be doing is bring somebody in as a coach with the possibility of him taking over from Harry as manager, and then having a smooth transition. I was hoping that this is what would happen with Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      who's still got a few more years in him and hopefully will spend them with us.
      Harry has not developed a side for years and has no recent history of bringing youngsters through. He's a dealer through and through.

I don't see how anyone imagines that he represents the best long term interests of the club. Gives great quote though and a decent bloke who'll do a job for you, but it all depends on the job you want done......

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        Harry has not developed a side for years and has no recent history of bringing youngsters through. He's a dealer through and through.

I don't see how anyone imagines that he represents the best long term interests of the club. Gives great quote though and a decent bloke who'll do a job for you, but it all depends on the job you want done......
        Fourth in the premiership is not the sort of job we want. Sod that rubbish.

Comment

People always go on about a decent spell at Tottenham, but his head got turned and it all ended in tears. That is not stability. His record of development at smaller clubs demonstrates that he might bring a youngster in on loan but he wont bring them through.

There's a reason for that.....

Comment

To be honest pal you've got me scratching my head a bit with your "not developed a side for years" what on earth do you think he done when he took over at spurs.... developed them and got them playing decent football at a very high level.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

People always go on about a decent spell at Tottenham, but his head got turned and it all ended in tears. That is not stability. His record of development at smaller clubs demonstrates that he might bring a youngster in on loan but he wont bring them through.

Cos hes bent as a nine bob note and you farking hate him. Yeah we get the picture.

Comment

what's the reason for that??

Comment

dont need a next manager.

all you need is to put all your wants into a computer program and it does it all for you, it buys the players picks the team wins the title, guaranteed success as well, written by professionals who went to skoole and everything.

dont need doctors neither, or accountants, lawyers, or dentists, total waste of money, as for airline pilots... dont get me started

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    what's the reason for that??
                    Sadly for football, loan deals are as open to sweeteners and back scratching as transfer deals. There's no money in bringing one of your own youngsters through.....
                    Nick, I think at Spurs at that time Levy kept a very close watch on things and in some ways Harry benefitted from that. And there's no doubt that without erm business distractions he can concentrate on football to good effect. And Spurs had some very gifted younger players. I like HR, and I'm not that bothered if he's a little bit iffy, I just think that at ours he's flying by the seat of his pants again. The best defence of Harry's performance is that he's had to do that, because under TF things have been a tad chaotic......

I hope things work out just fine, but for me part of that is long term thinking about this particular issue. Anyway to each his own opinion....

Comment

I don't believe a man who lives in sandanks needs little sweetners from loan deals mate i'm sorry.I like your posts and find them interesting and always a different angle to the norm,
                      but i just can't see this. He's being handsomely paid by Tone and co to get us up so doesn't need this sort of thing

Comment

^^i think you're underestimating how dodgy he is.

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        To be honest pal you've got me scratching my head a bit with your "not developed a side for years" what on earth do you think he done when he took over at spurs.... developed them and got them playing decent football at a very high level.
                        Arry had a squad containing modric, van der vaart, defoe, pavlyuchenko, lennon, ledley king, dawson, BAE etc when they were arguably at their peak. and he got 4th at a time when Liverpool were imploding and Citeh were still ****.

would love the club to look at someone like Laudrup

Comment

Originally posted by QPRSCLART View Post

Harry Out!

Comment

^^i think you're underestimating how dodgy he is.

Arry had a squad containing modric, van der vaart, defoe, pavlyuchenko, lennon, ledley king, dawson, BAE etc when they were arguably at their peak. and he got 4th at a time when Liverpool were imploding and Citeh were still ****.

Most of which HR bought in.... at what point do you think its time to stop blaming HR and maybe start blaming players for not performing??
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

He will soon be snapped up by someone.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                                Malky Mackay or maybe Shaun Derry?
                                Malky Mackay, top man with consistency

Comment

Working...
                                X