No announcement yet.

Who should be our next manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Marc Bircham proves himself he'd be perfect.

Comment

Well we don't play good football by any means and sometimes I wonder how we are 2nd in the table (for now). I don't think Harry was ever really known for bringing any youngsters through, he's more a whealer dealer manager that is known for bringing in past it players giving them a new lease of life, more often than not it has worked well, but I still think we need some younger bodies in there for more energy to benefit the side.

Overall I think he's ok, but I think the problems with the club is never having a long term plan, everything is a quick fix for that day.

I think Harry will leave if we don't get promotion this season, so we need to keep tabs on a younger up and coming manager for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        Well we don't play good football by any means and sometimes I wonder how we are 2nd in the table (for now). I don't think Harry was ever really known for bringing any youngsters through, he's more a whealer dealer manager that is known for bringing in past it players giving them a new lease of life, more often than not it has worked well, but I still think we need some younger bodies in there for more energy to benefit the side.

Overall I think he's ok, but I think the problems with the club is never having a long term plan, everything is a quick fix for that day.

I think Harry will leave if we don't get promotion this season, so we need to keep tabs on a younger up and coming manager for the future.
        that's about the size of it....

Comment

give it a rest the lot of ya's.....harry will get us up and after one season in the prem we will win the championship.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            No way, not even in the top 30 odd managers in the world. Whats he done? 1 FA cup, and got a spurs team in the champions league.
            name the 30! i bet you dont!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
              name the 30! i bet you dont!
              of the top of my head here's 20 odd if I got time I am sure I can think of 10 more probably add Nigel Pearson to the list as well, got Leicester 10 points clear of us with a poorer squad

Pep
              Jose
              Wenger
              Benitez
              Rodgers
              Martinez
              Capello
              Simeone
              Pelligrini
              Conte
              Klopp
              Hiddink
              Van gaal
              Ancelotti
              Lippi
              Del Bosque
              Big Phil
              Martino
              Mancini
              Joachim Low
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                give it a rest the lot of ya's.....harry will get us up and after one season in the prem we will win the championship.
                Don't take this personal mate but I think that is a very bold statement from you.

Are you saying that because you think it will happen or just speaking from the heart?

My point is I am being far more low profile on predicting our season.
                The main reason for this is because I have now watched my team, being completely outplayed by a decent Burnley side over 2 games now.

My hope is I do think Burnley will struggle if they get a few injuries to a few key player, however they do have a much better starting 11 than us and losing Austin is clearly a painful loss.

If you want me to make a prediction I would say playoffs but I am certainly not in the Harry camp because he is no where near the manager the sun readers on here think he is. Very easy to be brained washed by the media however so it's certainly not a criminal offence to overrate an average manager.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Mark Hughes?
                  First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
                  Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

of the top of my head here's 20 odd if I got time I am sure I can think of 10 more probably add Nigel Pearson to the list as well, got Leicester 10 points clear of us with a poorer squad

Pep
                    Jose
                    Wenger
                    Benitez
                    Rodgers
                    Martinez
                    Capello
                    Simeone
                    Pelligrini
                    Conte
                    Klopp
                    Hiddink
                    Van gaal
                    Ancelotti
                    Lippi
                    Del Bosque
                    Big Phil
                    Martino
                    Mancini
                    Joachim Low
                    you missed out Neil Warnock Robbo!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      you missed out Neil Warnock Robbo!
                      haha sorry Dave, I would add Warnock to that list. He has done wonders with all his promotions in his career, and what he done with us when he took over was unreal. P*ssed the league with a much lesser squad then what we have this season.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        Who would you go for (realistically)?
                        that word in brackets rules out one or two names mentioned..... Montella, Klopp, McLaren would be three I'd want to talk to. Of those I just think Montella will be a big name in the near future.

Comment

Dunno whether HR will get us up this season but I wouldn't not be sh1tting myself he left or got sacked

Comment

haha sorry Dave, I would add Warnock to that list. He has done wonders with all his promotions in his career, and what he done with us when he took over was unreal. P*ssed the league with a much lesser squad then what we have this season.

...He certainly knows his stuff outside the prem don't he, and yes i agree a very much less talented squad

Comment

So why has no prem team ever gone for NW? Not even a low one.

Comment

Bad press Green!!!! ....

Comment

Working...
                                X