No announcement yet.

Who should be our next manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Clarke would be a good appointment IMO.

Or do you think Harry still has the magic touch and somehow turn around his misfortunes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
      If we lose on Tuesday to Wednesday HR will be gone ! Shame but no shots on target against a bottom 3 side is not good enough !
      we're not playing wednesday on tuesday (well we are but not for another 3 weeks)... but we were poor today.

Comment

• Warnock or Holloway. They both would not stand for this.

Comment

• If or when Harry does go, do you think he will recommend a new manager to Fernandes?

Comment

• Would this passion be better

Comment

• Clarke or Di Matteo would be good. I would like a young progressive manager. Not keen on a Warnock style manager. This time we don't want quick fixes and old war horses, we need a manager who will blood young players and develop players from the lower leagues if necessary with natural talent and the right attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Clarke or Di Matteo would be good. I would like a young progressive manager. Not keen on a Warnock style manager. This time we don't want quick fixes and old war horses, we need a manager who will blood young players and develop players from the lower leagues if necessary with natural talent and the right attitude.
                They're both Chelsea men.

Comment

• What about Eddie Howe from Bournemouth? He's younger than most of our players,but done great job so far

Comment

• If were gonna make a change now(which i doubt) I'd get eddie Howe in... If we wait til the summer, then I think the Sherwood/Ferdinand combo could do wonders for us in terms of bringing in young players, looking after the academy and get us playing some good stuff...but that will depend on if he's given the elbow by levy(which he probably will)

Comment

• Di matteo, Steve Clark or Tim Sherwood etc,etc..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Tim Sherwood and Sir Les combo for me

Comment

• How about you start a kickstarter campaign to higher me. I promise to send 90 percent of our loans players packing and promise to start all of our youth players who are on loan.
                          Tom Hitchcock's goal total in 10 games-5 Andy Johnson and Bobby Zamora's goal Totals since joining the club (47 games)- 8. Tom Hitchcock's Age-21 Will Keane's Age-21. Will Keane's goal total in 7 games-0. WHY ISNT TOM HITCHCOCK PLAYING FOR US

Comment

• Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                            They're both Chelsea men.
                            Fark me,how pathetic can you get.

What about all the ex Chelsea players we have had over the years?.

Bet you were cheering when Furlong was scoring though.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmericanRanger View Post
                              How about you start a kickstarter campaign to higher me. I promise to send 90 percent of our loans players packing and promise to start all of our youth players who are on loan.
                              It will be considered once you learn how to spell 'hire'
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Im an idiot haha. QPR Richard for assistant ;)
                                Tom Hitchcock's goal total in 10 games-5 Andy Johnson and Bobby Zamora's goal Totals since joining the club (47 games)- 8. Tom Hitchcock's Age-21 Will Keane's Age-21. Will Keane's goal total in 7 games-0. WHY ISNT TOM HITCHCOCK PLAYING FOR US

Comment

Working...
                                X