Who should be our next manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    Sherwood if we don't go up. He'll play the youngsters, demands 100% effort and plays tidy football. We might actually see a proper QPR team for the first time in years.

Comment

• McNamara from Dundee ? Doing a good job there? Anyone of you gents, ITK?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Tim Sherwood is about to get the boot.

Plays youth, plays attacking and says it as it is - would snap him up as I dont think he'll get another PL job.

Would also bring Les Ferdinand as coach.

Comment

• I'd like someone who plays attacking football and brings a whole philosophy to the club, like Martinez did at Swansea/Wigan.
          Sherwood would be almost as bad as arry, no tactical nous.
          Laudrup would be a good shout.

Comment

• My choice would be Eddie Howe. I know it didn't work out for him at Burnley,but what he has done at Bournemouth is almost a miracle. I hope Tony and the board have the guts to appoint young manager who knows todays football.If Liverpool had the guts to appoint Rodgers when he was about 38,so why we can't? Next manager have to someone who looks to the future,not someone like Mr quickfix Harry is.

But i'm pretty pessimistic. I Think that if harry don't resign he will stick around,becáuse Tony doesn't want to be a hire and fire kind of chairman

Comment

• What is Tigana doing these days? He had Fuham plaing nice controlled stuff when they ran away with the second tier. All their players looked comfortable on the ball even Rufus.

Comment

• Think it's time this thread was revived ;)

What about Bilic? Very good stats, English experience. I reckon he'd come to us from the Turkish job, still manages Croatia (top stats with them) who were the victims of some awful reffing at the WC. Good motivator, good tactician. Go on TF. Make that call.

Still like the look of the aeroplane

Comment

• Hoodle and Mclaren
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Why??....Most posters wanted MM, bet they don't now. Boy will you be disappointed if we get 3 points this weekend!

Comment

• I´m sure everyone will be pleased with 3 Points against Stoke.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        Think it's time this thread was revived ;)

What about Bilic? Very good stats, English experience. I reckon he'd come to us from the Turkish job, still manages Croatia (top stats with them) who were the victims of some awful reffing at the WC. Good motivator, good tactician. Go on TF. Make that call.

Still like the look of the aeroplane
                        Funny that I was thinking of starting a who will replace Adel thread ;)
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Eddie Howe

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Why??....Most posters wanted MM, bet they don't now. Boy will you be disappointed if we get 3 points this weekend!
                            Not me Dave. Read back in the thread - I never wanted MM. And whatever happens against Stoke or anyone else, Harry at nearly 70 is not long term.
                            Last edited by hal9thou; 18-09-2014, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Paul Clement (son of Dave) is highly regarded as 1 of the best coaches in the game at the moment.
                              A Great Coach and currently has the position of coaching Real Madrid.
                              If we did axe Harry, which I don't think we will I wouldn't mind us gambling on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                                Paul Clement (son of Dave) is highly regarded as 1 of the best coaches in the game at the moment.
                                A Great Coach and currently has the position of coaching Real Madrid.
                                If we did axe Harry, which I don't think we will I wouldn't mind us gambling on him.
                                If anyone watches the fantasy football show with Paul Merson and that other geezer, Clement is on it this week. Can't argue with his CV and the players he has coached!
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X