Who should be our next manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Thanks chaps ....belated too didn't see these on this thread....edit Flowers????

thanks bon
    You mean to say they never arrived... I spent all day picking them, I have you down as a good old school red rose fella
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
      You mean to say they never arrived... I spent all day picking them, I have you down as a
      good old school red rose fella
      You got Dave all wrong there Nick, his favourite flowers are Daffodils !
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
        Oh right, by that I'm guessing he's Welsh? Either that or he's actually quite particular about his flowers.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
          You mean to say they never arrived... I spent all day picking them, I have you down as a good old school red rose fella
          Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
          Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Oh right, by that I'm guessing he's Welsh? Either that or he's actually quite particular about his flowers.
          ...I'm also partial to a nice Leek!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            ...I'm also partial to a nice Leek!!
            Hmmm and you've also got a soft spot for mythical creatures such as dragons?... this is like playing a strange game of Guess Who.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Next manager - Seedorf.
              Club captain - Taarabt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                Next manager - Seedorf.
                Club captain - Taarabt.
                You know I think HR is a catastrophe and has totally failed to engage with our most gifted player (again) but I wouldn't make AT skipper, largely because he is most effective from halfway up and imo your captain has to get around the park. S'funny because in rugby the skipper's role is still taken very seriously indeed and historically great football sides have often had an iconic captain. I want a skipper the side would go into the trenches with and much as I love Adel I'm not sure he is that kind of role model ;)

Comment

• Harry storms into 2nd spot!

Malky Mackay 20

Harry Redknapp 11

Roberto Di Matteo 10

Glen Hoddle 9

Eddie Howe 7
                  Michael Laudrup 7

Neil Warnock 6

Nigel Adkins 3
                  Marc Bircham/Steve Gallen 3
                  Steve McClaren 3
                  Gus Poyet 3
                  Karl Robinson 3
                  Sherwood/Ferdinand 3

Sean Dyche 2

Steve Clarke 1
                  Rudi Garcia 1
                  Chris Hughton 1
                  Vincenzo Montella 1
                  Uwe Røsler 1
                  Murat Yakin 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    You are wasting your time nick. Even if he gets us up people will still want him out, a lot of people on this forum hate the manager and no matter what he does it wont be good enough, we had the same thing with neil. Its called Rangersitiis.
                    Painful ain't it

Comment

• I want my vote back, I want Harry

Comment

• Harry for me.. I want stablity. BUT, I want him to give some of our youngsters a chance next season.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• I would go for Sherwood and Ferdinand if they get moved on from spurs. Good young coaching team.

Comment

• Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                            I would go for Sherwood and Ferdinand if they get moved on from spurs. Good young coaching team.
                            My opinion on HR staying here has not changed as I still think he should be given the chance... but I've got to admit if he was sacked I would welcome these two. Sherwood's always came across as someone with a lot of passion and fight and I reckon with the mix of him and Rangers legend Ferdinand these two could really get any QPR team playing.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Someone who can work on a small budget and willing to bring through youth. Think that will (should) be the main attributes for our new manager. Think Tonys cheque will stay firmly in his pocket until we manage to get back to the prem.

Comment

• Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                                I would liek to se Sherwood and Ferdinand at the Rs when arry goes. Thing they would fit in well at QPR

Comment

Working...
                                X