No announcement yet.

Who should be our next manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Neil Lennon? Available and loads of passion plus mixed it in champs league

Comment

• Steve McClaren as he knows the club already or as an outsider Eddie Howe.

Comment

• Neil Lennon

Surprised I haven't seen Neil Lennon mentioned as a possible replacement.

He's young, available and shed loads of passion plus keen on working in the PL. Mixed in the champs league so must be tactically astute. Almost made a habit of bringing his Celtic side to some of the best teams in Europe, playing well above their abilities and coming away with hard fought draws. Could be what we need with this current crop if we are to survive

Comment

• I would go eddie howe route

but if quick fix - pulis

Comment

• About as proven as a manager as I am a body builder. The old boy that sits outside Londis near me and wees himself twice daily could guide Celtic to the Scottish title. Not for me. Rather somebody with a bit of a CV in English management, ala Steve Clarke .
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• No thanks. Steve McLaren, Eddie Howe, Steve Clarke. Not sure on Pulis, would be another quick fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                About as proven as a manager as I am a body builder. The old boy that sits outside Londis near me and wees himself twice daily could guide Celtic to the Scottish title. Not for me. Rather somebody with a bit of a CV in English management, ala Steve Clarke .
                Agree re Lennon

Comment

• Or even look abroad like the saints have done

Comment

• We wouldn't persuade McClaren to leave Derby....imo

Comment

• yes abroad ... def not lennon...

Comment

• Well none of the names being banded about are filling me with excitement and the main reason i proposed him was his successes with a relatively average side in the champs league which you have to be more tactically astute for then the championship.

Granted it would be a gamble tho

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          About as proven as a manager as I am a body builder. The old boy that sits outside Londis near me and wees himself twice daily could guide Celtic to the Scottish title. Not for me. Rather somebody with a bit of a CV in English management, ala Steve Clarke .
                          Sadly think I'd prefer that Londis fella to Harry at the moment. Heartbreaking.

Comment

• The one from Celtic who said that fotballplayers can eat what they want????? No thanks. Hahahaha.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X