No announcement yet.

Who should be our next manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The neville brothers, along with a good sporting director, possibly from a high ranking european team.
    Last edited by MyWord; 23-02-2014, 10:39 PM.
    "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
      Good debate as Harry only has a couple of seasons left in him max.

I really rate Gus Poyet.

1) He is young
      2) He knows the English game
      3) He is tactically astute
      4) Players respect him because of the level he played at
      5) He creates a good team spirit (ala olly and colin)
      6) He likes London
      7) He's not managed top level yet so wouldn't break the bank

Perfect man if offered free reign and a pay rise!
      He will be free next season when he gets the sack from sunderland for getting them relegated.

Comment

• Love our club to do a X factor type show, where fans turn up before 4 Judges could be TF, AB, Stan & KG and give their tactical nous.
        The winner gets a 1 year contract to manage the club.

Comment

• Laudrup being rumoured on SSN. Apparently he's a bit of an overconfident c### but he does know how to build a decent footballing side.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            Laudrup being rumoured on SSN. Apparently he's a bit of an overconfident c### but he does know how to build a decent footballing side.
            I'd be happy with that and he will be hungry to succeed. Redknapp is past it and at last others on here can see it too.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I'd be happy with that and he will be hungry to succeed. Redknapp is past it and at last others on here can see it too.

So would I... Couldn't understand Swans when they sacked him due to 10 bad games, he'd really built something impressive down there.

Comment

• But is he really the kind of manager who would want to be here long enough to really build something ? Not sure about his loyalty and character long term.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• [QUOTE=Shania;1222299]But is he really the kind of manager who would want to be here long enough to really build something ? Not sure about his loyalty and character long term.[/QUOTE

He showed his loyalty to Swansea in the summer when he was wanted by a number of clubs

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                    So would I... Couldn't understand Swans when they sacked him due to 10 bad games, he'd really built something impressive down there.
                    Wasnt the ten games, the players all hated him apparantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Wasnt the ten games, the players all hated him apparantly.

I saw you writing that, I have never heard that before. Is that from a good source? They looked an excellent unit last season..

Comment

• Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                        Love our club to do a X factor type show, where fans turn up before 4 Judges could be TF, AB, Stan & KG and give their tactical nous.
                        The winner gets a 1 year contract to manage the club.
                        made me chuckle tblock

Comment

• We should take a look at Glenn Hoddle as well, just hope we don't rush it and end up here again.

Comment

• Michael Laudrup linked with a swift return to management at Queens Park Rangers

Michael Laudrup Is being lined up to replace underfire QPR boss Harry Redknapp.

Laudrup was axed by Swansea earlier this month after a poor run of results in the Premier League. However, the dismissal was widely considered harsh and the Dane’s stock is still high after leading the Welsh club to Capital One Cup glory last term.

QPR are currently fourth in the Championship, seven points adrift of second-placed Burnley, with Saturday’s visit of Leeds to Loftus Road possibly key to deciding Redknapp’s fate should he fail to get 3 points.

Well then, I think that sounds like Harry has 1 game left.

Comment

• only one man can save this club

Glen hoddle
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Done good work with his academy, could certainly bring something to the club just not in the managerial role imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X