Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    What's the deal with Tom Carroll? Rejected a deal with us but trialing with Derby, I can't believe they are in a position to pay more than us, was he simply surplus to requirement and an injury risk?
    Tried to blackmail us. Good riddance.

Comment

• Derby are taking anyone that's free and would be able to guarantee first team football. Maybe the only offer he has had.

Comment

• Had a gander on the Fulham site as it had gone quiet on Johansen.

Somebody who seems to be treated as an ITK posted this tonight:

Yes, obviously I’ll let you judge it for yourself but I would be surprised if Mitro was to go. Also Stef Jo will more than likely be off to QPR and Matt Grimes more than likely to come in. After what happened last time, I won’t say for certain it’s definitely going to happen, but that’s the info I’ve been told.

Encouraging, tho for all I know he is a Rupert Nutt...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Do ya think that fella, Jesus Christ
          As you were ... cheers

Comment

• https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...a-managers-job

Eustace linked for Swansea job. Hope he stays,because we have a pretty good coaching staff here.

Comment

• How much would we miss Eustace? I have to admit I don't know much about his influence on the team. He must be highly rated to be in the frame for Swansea Manager.

Comment

• I mentioned that I wondered whether Harry Wilson was the key to SJ leaving the fools for us.
                Seems twitterati think he will join foolem for ten million.
                The reason I am posting this though is, that brentfart were in for him too but lost out to the rups

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                  How much would we miss Eustace? I have to admit I don't know much about his influence on the team. He must be highly rated to be in the frame for Swansea Manager.
                  Paul Clement was rated once, and so was Gary Megson.

We'll survive.....

Comment

• Never understood the megson hype

Comment

• Fulham are signing Harry Wilson for £12 million.

Comment

• What pandemic ?
                        Loads of money the Ruperts, can't see many teams spending that
                        on the squad let alone a player.

Watch them crash and burn to much spend spend we know this is unsustainable

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Fulham are signing Harry Wilson for £12 million.
                          €12 million for a championship club,that must be a record?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

They are obviously having a punt with the parachute payments, big gamble , they will need to get promoted within 2?seasons or they will crash and burn .I look forward to visiting the cottage next season to watch Steff run the show.

Comment

• Warbs said that unless we sell someone our business is done for this summer, of course Moses will sign but he could be last one. Its been amazing transfer window, full credit to the board and the manager

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Ivan Tony signed for Brenford in a deal going to £15m with add on. But the initial fee was £5m.

Comment

Working...
                                X