Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Forget it & move on to the rumours is what this thread is about
    Aw...stamps foot. All right then

Comment

• Field is now official

Comment

• Superb news.
        I think I'm dreaming, all the these deals getting done so early.
        Ain't slept so well for years!

Comment

• Great news Field signing, I was a bit concerned when he didn’t play enough games to trigger the permanent transfer last season but the club obviously knew what they were doing .

Comment

• Great News

Comment

• Excellent news, well done the club and delighted to have him. Just seen his interview and he comes across well, decent bloke and a bit brighter than your average footballer. With all the attacking players we have that defensive midfield role is vital and (much as I like Dom Ball) think Field's better distribution really helps the team tick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                Great news Field signing, I was a bit concerned when he didn’t play enough games to trigger the permanent transfer last season but the club obviously knew what they were doing .
                Yeah it was a bit concerning, I was thinking we had decided against it.
                Glad we haven't

Comment

• Just need to get the two really important ones over the line now, no disrespect to Jordy or Sam

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Just need to get the two really important ones over the line now, no disrespect to Jordy or Sam
                    Austin next week I reckon, Johansen we will have to be patient with , that’s more complicated.

Comment

• Well we ain't going to be short of midfielders are we.

I like the sound of that lad Twine, but perhaps too much competition for him and a club with a bigger budget might pick him up? I still think we should go the extra to get him in because attacking players are rare. He might be a good backup for Chair.

Interesting that we're keen to keep Bonne. We don't want too many on the development curve next season.

Comment

• Hearing from a Swindon fan (very close to Austin) it’s a done deal (as we all know ) and it’s a 2 year deal with option of another year . 30k a week . Which I can’t really see us affording that tbh . He also said we have spoken with mowatt and all depends on Barnsley being promoted , again can’t see us getting him as bigger clubs would be interested . And if we are going for mowett then I would imagine we not getting
                        Johansen . Would be happy with either of them . Really think we are going to give it a good go next season . COYRS

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                          Hearing from a Swindon fan (very close to Austin) it’s a done deal (as we all know ) and it’s a 2 year deal with option of another year . 30k a week . Which I can’t really see us affording that tbh . He also said we have spoken with mowatt and all depends on Barnsley being promoted , again can’t see us getting him as bigger clubs would be interested . And if we are going for mowett then I would imagine we not getting
                          Johansen . Would be happy with either of them . Really think we are going to give it a good go next season . COYRS
                          Not even close to £30K a week, thats where this rumour lost me tbh.

Mowatt superb this year though

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                            Hearing from a Swindon fan (very close to Austin) it’s a done deal (as we all know ) and it’s a 2 year deal with option of another year . 30k a week . Which I can’t really see us affording that tbh . He also said we have spoken with mowatt and all depends on Barnsley being promoted , again can’t see us getting him as bigger clubs would be interested . And if we are going for mowett then I would imagine we not getting
                            I don't see how its a done deal at £30k if we can't afford it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I don't see how its a done deal at £30k if we can't afford it?
                              Read it correctly before you comment !
                              “30k “ a week “ is what he said Austin is going to be on
                              it’s “me” who is saying I don’t know how we are going to afford to pay him 30k a week .

some people on this site can never just accept things always have to pick holes in anything someone posts .
                              we are all QPR fans and all want the best for the club .
                              fickle fans we got .

Comment

• I would prefer to look at as £15k a week to play and £15k a week to turn Dykes into a £20m striker. If Chaz can pull off the latter his wages will be small change.

Comment

Working...
                                X