X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Is JJB Joey Barton in disguise?
    No its a former sports shop
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Got a mate who does lots of chauffeuring for players. He drives Caulkers agent from time to time so got him to text him last week. Apparently he spoke to Palace on Friday. Asked him again today and am waiting on a reply. He's dropping Ashley Williams off at Villa tomorrow. Vlaar's replacement?

Comment

• Originally posted by AgsQPR View Post
        Got a mate who does lots of chauffeuring for players. He drives Caulkers agent from time to time so got him to text him last week. Apparently he spoke to Palace on Friday. Asked him again today and am waiting on a reply. He's dropping Ashley Williams off at Villa tomorrow. Vlaar's replacement?
        The same Ashley Williams who just signed another 4 year deal with Swansea?

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          The same Ashley Williams who just signed another 4 year deal with Swansea?

Comment

• Yep the same one....

Comment

• is Caulker still there or has the Chauffer got lost
              TWITTER
              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• The Chauffer parked up on the estate went to glad's for a bit to eat, went back to is car and found some bricks had replaced the wheels. They were selling on ebay £100 a pop.
                My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

• just spotted the chauffeur having a coffee in Bushey!

Comment

• Originally posted by WCE View Post
                    The Chauffer parked up on the estate went to glad's for a bit to eat, went back to is car and found some bricks had replaced the wheels. They were selling on ebay £100 a pop.
                    Bit steep that. Can get 1000 red facings for £400 out of EH Smith.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by AgsQPR View Post
                      Got a mate who does lots of chauffeuring for players. He drives Caulkers agent from time to time so got him to text him last week. Apparently he spoke to Palace on Friday. Asked him again today and am waiting on a reply. He's dropping Ashley Williams off at Villa tomorrow. Vlaar's replacement?
                      Come on mate, at least do your research!

Comment

• Sounds good then. Hope we sign him.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          He was there yesterday too. Perhaps he got fed up waiting for Rio to
                          show him how to eat it.
                          That's extremely racist Brights .........

Suggesting Rio knows how to eat fried chicken cause he's Black !
                          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• My brother drives the 94 bus route and he is holding Caulker captive along with Danny Graham and .............................
                            (just add names to the list at your leisure)
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              My brother drives the 94 bus route and he is holding Caulker captive along with Danny Graham and .............................

Well he'll definitely be driving Remy around town anyway......

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                My brother drives the 94 bus route and he is holding Caulker captive along with Danny Graham and .............................
                                My mates a Builder in Harlington he's just been asked to build an extension onto Ched, Danny and Garys house. its getting a bit cosy....

Comment

Working...
                                X