No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once a team have played their final game points cant be deducted.This is their own rule

Comment

Shitee hope you're wrong mate
      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

To be fair to JJB his post has as much credibilty as the 50 other 2my mate told me and he should know posts" - yet he gets slagged opff because his is bad news.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
          Didn't think they were allowed to deduct the points after the end of the season...
          No confirmation of this yet, but all parties who seem to know anything about anything agree that this would be a legal minefield (apologies for cliche). It's hard to see why the FA would WANT to delay until after the match.

Again, no confirmation from anywhere so who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by hoaresta View Post
            Someone give him a yellow card for this..... Seriously though not sure what line of work your in JJB but I have pretty much heard the same rumour word for word this afternoon from the same source as well probably.
            JJB speaks to JJB..

Comment

Let's just say they do give us a 15pt deduction....

That would still put us in the play-offs.

We would have a right to appeal which I believe is 14 days. The play offs cannot go ahead until that appeal is heard as if we are successful, the team which finishes third will have been at an unfair advantage by haing to play the real champions as opposed the team which finished sixth.

I would suggest that there will be no points deduction or a deduction significant enough to put us out of the play offs.

Comment

Very ironic that members with very few post are smashing out all this info all of a sudden
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

FA source also aware of our potential managerial change? That's where the rumour bites the dust I'm afraid.
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Until it's official nobody will believe anyone. Truth is that everyone is playing guessing games and nothing is concrete. Until everything is concrete then speculation won't be believed. Its nothing personal jjb, everyone's getting slated who have spoken to source!

Comment

It's bad news. So name your source!! I understand if it's good news keeping it secret but not here.
                      Also, they want points to impact and hurt us.....yet want to wait to see if we go 12 points clear and only deduct 12....so, not hurting us????

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        JJB speaks to JJB..
                        I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                          FA source also aware of our potential managerial change? That's where the rumour bites the dust I'm afraid.

Comment

Is that a fact QPR RUSS? I bloody hope so. Based on that then if we are given the trophy tomorrow they can not touch us?

Comment

Sorry complete BS - Yes the FA prosecution want 15pts we all know that, but the only reason it has been delayed is because they have massively over run on both sides and were still hearing evidence today when they were supposed to begin deliberating yesterday. IF the FA were making any decision based upon the outcome of tomorrows results and allowing us to have the trophy first, do you not think it would be the end of the FA, do you not think the government would have their nuts for this. Sorry mate not having a go as I'm sure posted in good faith but its BS

Comment

Yeh name your source? Your on a bloody messageboard not the back page of the sun! What we going to do? Bell up the fa and tell us jjb told us

Comment

Working...
                                X