• Who have thought it

Comment

• this is more like it!

Comment

• Great profile pic Kron

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Great profile pic Kron
          Would be great if someone could actually let him know he is on here, wouldn't it?

Comment

• the blokes a Legend!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Great profile pic Kron

Indeed. Comedy gold.

Comment

• JJB you know you are setting yourself up if this turns out to be rubbish don't you?!!!!

This will be as famous as Dazzers "boomgate" or the "on the bus" quote. Prepare for a couple of years of flack mate if not true!
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Indeed. Comedy gold.
                  Love it

Comment

• Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                    JJB you know you are setting yourself up if this turns out to be rubbish don't you?!!!!

This will be as famous as Dazzers "boomgate" or the "on the bus" quote. Prepare for a couple of years of flack mate if not true!
                    Very much so. So must be substance in it otherwise jjb wouldn't want the agg from the friendly bunch on here would he🙈

Comment

• Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                      Very much so. So must be substance in it otherwise jjb wouldn't want the agg from the friendly bunch on here would he��
                      Add to that, JJB has been very quiet of late and hasn't posted anything in ages - so I think he has been given this info and is passing on in good faith. Possibly though, he has had his chain tugged by his not so friendly brother
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• So 4.5 hours has passed and no further word from JJB after his original post! Sadly looking more and more like a wind up!!!
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• Not necessarily Oldhoop, doubt the chauffeur would be told either way.
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Where's jjb? His brother probably run him over for getting him into trouble lol

Comment

• I am lead to believe that their was some chap sitting in a car outside loftus rd earlier today and 4 guys in balaclavas dragged him out of the drivers seat at gunpoint and is now being held as hostage in the board room !!!!!

Comment

• Is JJB Joey Barton in disguise?

Comment

Working...
                                X