No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope not. We need an experienced striker rather than an unproven overrated one.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Top spot Beefy. Very impressed with you digging that out.

JJB care to respond?

By the way I'd be quietly confident in CMS, good lively player who will add quality to us. Not a world beater no but a decent player none the less.

In Warnock we trust!

Comment

• He will end up at Leicester watch this space, at this rate we will be pissed come the start of the first game

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops View Post
          He will end up at Leicester watch this space, at this rate we will be pissed come the start of the first game

Comment

• At the time I passed on what I was told, it turned out wrong but lerts be honest nobdy really knew how that was going to pan out.

Again today I was told that CMS is coming to us by another source. Only time will tell if I'm right or wrong, just passing on to fellow QPR fans as I would want to hear things like this myself.

No wind up but still down to you how you want to take it.

Comment

• Lemonade & cranberry juice please squire

Comment

• And a packet of salt n vinegar crisp's if you would be so kind....ta.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

• pint of jack daniels , i'll bring my own coke .

Comment

• Is it 100pc then? Slightly misleading thread title at best...

Comment

• What a retarded thread,unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                        Again today I was told that CMS is coming to us by another source. Only time will tell if I'm right or wrong, just passing on to fellow QPR fans as I would want to hear things like this myself.
                        So in fact you have NO idea? You just passed on what you were told.

Comment

• Sigh

Comment

• Gladly pass up the offer of a drink for the prediction to be wrong. I think they want 3mill for him. Unproven potential millstone.

Comment

• All I ask for those who take the **** that I get a big sorry when I am proved right ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                                All I ask for those who take the **** that I get a big sorry when I am proved right ok?
                                No problem. As long as he is confirmed by tomorrow I will be happy to say sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X