No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this thread was a good little bit of fun.

I like these kinda threads. True or not. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
      Cheers Brightsparx.

There is a update from yesterday but after the amount of **** taking that my post got yesterday I don't see why I should share it now to be honest.

Pleeeeeeassssse!

Comment

Cheers Brightsparx.

There is a update from yesterday but after the amount of **** taking that my post got yesterday I don't see why I should share it now to be honest.
        Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!

At least flounce with some dignity man!

Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Cheers Brightsparx.

... I know something you don't know ner ner ner ner!!!!..... Come sports shop do you actually know anything or did you write that to get a reaction like you've just got??
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            ... I know something you don't know ner ner ner ner!!!!..... Come sports shop do you actually know anything or did you write that to get a reaction like you've just got??
            What do you think?

Comment

Cheers Brightsparx.

You've got some new boots in stock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                What do you think?
                I'm thinking he got the reaction he was after. You?
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                  Come on mate, at least do your research!
                  In his defence, what are contracts worth these days? Fark all. Just means the club gets more money for the player.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• This thread is priceless
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      I'm thinking he got the reaction he was after. You?
                      Agreed.

Comment

Cheers Brightsparx.

Haha fair play. Although over the years people always get bashed on here when give info even when considered ITK like ric roc, wouldn't take it to heart good banter. Give us a clue good or bad news ?

Comment

• Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                            Haha fair play. Although over the years people always get bashed on here when give info even when considered ITK like ric roc, wouldn't take it to heart good banter. Give us a clue good or bad news ?
                            Dazzers, ....'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOMMMMMMMMMMMM' thread springs to mind.......

Comment

• According to my brother Steven’s people where ”Not Happy ” when they got out of the meeting yesterday and into his car. Lots of raised voices and heated debate.

One of his people even said out loud to my brother “ Do you know the way to Croydon mate ” My brother never understood this reference as he is not into football and I had to get all of this out of him last night – I then explained the CPFC reference to him.

Might make sense why this Dutch CB link to us was out there this morning. Certain games being played by the sounds of it now.

Comment

• According to my sis mate boyfriends uncle brother, he reckons the ITK people and others who claim they know someone who has inside info are all full of poo. They never get it right and he also cant believe how many people on the forum are so dumb to believe it even though time after time again, they get proven wrong.

I'm just going by my inside info so make what you want with it
                                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X