JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
    According to my sis mate boyfriends uncle brother, he reckons the ITK people and others who claim they know someone who has inside info are all full of poo. They never get it right and he also cant believe how many people on the forum are so dumb to believe it even though time after time again, they get proven wrong.

I'm just going by my inside info so make what you want with it
    I think I know your sister's mate's boyfriend's uncle's brother.... he's a good guy, knows what his talking about too.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Nick;1289469]I think I know your sister's mate's boyfriend's uncle's brother.... he's a good guy, knows what his talking about too. [/QUOTE

'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Google Maps updated Street View again today. Caulker is nowhere to be seen at HQ. I am browsing Croydon now.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Google Maps updated Street View again today. Caulker is nowhere to be seen at HQ. I am browsing Croydon now.
          Wow that's dedication!
          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
            According to my brother Steven’s people where ”Not Happy ” when they got out of the meeting yesterday and into his car. Lots of raised voices and heated debate.

One of his people even said out loud to my brother “ Do you know the way to Croydon mate ” My brother never understood this reference as he is not into football and I had to get all of this out of him last night – I then explained the CPFC reference to him.

Might make sense why this Dutch CB link to us was out there this morning. Certain games being played by the sounds of it now.
            Weird that. Sky saying talks were positive hoping to have him rio and sig all signed by Monday before we go Germany. Someone's lying

Comment

• Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
              Weird that. Sky saying talks were positive hoping to have him rio and sig all signed by Monday before we go Germany. Someone's lying
              be class if true

Comment

• Did they meet near JJB?.......

Comment

• Should I keep a look out in my manor chaps?

In all seriousness this might be consistent with the rumour he had been given 24 hours to decide.

Comment

According to my brother Steven’s people where ”Not Happy ” when they got out of the meeting yesterday and into his car. Lots of raised voices and heated debate.

One of his people even said out loud to my brother “ Do you know the way to Croydon mate ” My brother never understood this reference as he is not into football and I had to get all of this out of him last night – I then explained the CPFC reference to him.

Might make sense why this Dutch CB link to us was out there this morning. Certain games being played by the sounds of it now.
                    If this is true I sure to hell wouldn't want him now if I was a Palace fan, as he seems to be treating them the same way as he has us and is using one against the other, if he carries on like this he will be playing Championship Football next season for Blue Red Birds ! We will though find out in the next few days :-)

Comment

Why would he go to Croydon? Palace play in South Norwood (with almost no admin function at Selhurst) and the training ground is in Beckenham. Poor boy would have got lost. Jonathan Barnett knows how to play the game and is discreet enough not to blab
                      Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

This bit just proved its absolute and complete and utter tosh. Well done mate, you got lots of attention on the internet. Walk tall, walk proud.

Comment

• Well since that we have just had our transfer bid accepted which means we wouldn't of been able to have talks with the player yet. No doubt we will be in talks with him over the weekend, which now just proves that another person who claims they have inside info is full of £!@?

Comment

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                            Well since that we have just had our transfer bid accepted which means we wouldn't of been able to have talks with the player yet. No doubt we will be in talks with him over the weekend, which now just proves that another person who claims they have inside info is full of £!@?
                            Where did you see this. Harry said over a week ago that the transfer bid had been accepted it. He repeated this yesterday, and several people posted on twitter that it had just been accepted, but I think this is incorrect.

Comment

• my mate recently saw Aaron Ramsey at Westfield - not sure what to make of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                                my mate recently saw Aaron Ramsey at Westfield - not sure what to make of this?
                                He was shopping? No, that is too far-fetched.
                                We are obviously signing him any moment now.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X