JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
    My brother works for a chauffeuring business in the West End. He often collects celebs, actors ,sports people and politicians from all over London to various locations over the South East.

Knowing I support QPR he has just texted me to tell me he has dropped off Steven Caulker to Loftus Road and has been told to wait there for up to 3/ 4 hours.

Make of this what you will. Just passing on what have I have just been told.
    Excellent post mate.

Comment

• I hope this is true

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
        ...that's probably one of the best third party ITK's we've ever had here. Thanks for posting.
        Love it!

Must mean Rio is done and Caulker ready to sign now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Love it!

Must mean Rio is done and Caulker ready to sign now.
          could well be MYU, everything crossed eh!

Comment

My brother works for a chauffeuring business in the West End. He often collects celebs, actors ,sports people and politicians from all over London to various locations over the South East.

Knowing I support QPR he has just texted me to tell me he has dropped off Steven Caulker to Loftus Road and has been told to wait there for up to 3/ 4 hours.

Take a picture of your text messgage and post it up here

.................. Not saying I don't believe you or anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Fair play. Is your brother a wind up type?
              Haha, exactly my thoughts!

Comment

• My mate Dave the postman walked past loftus road a little while ago and saw Caulker walking in there..

Make of this what you will.

Oh and by the way.. pigs can fly!!

Comment

• Sounds interesting . Fingers crossed

Comment

Wow return journey plus waiting time , lovely jubly £££££££££££££££££

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      Fair play. Is your brother a wind up type?
                      or a Palace fan!

Comment

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                        Wow return journey plus waiting time , lovely jubly £££££££££££££££££

Comment

• Good post JJB.

Provided that he hasn't mistaken him for Loic Remy, who also needs a bit of chauffering.

Comment

• Just seen caulker in chicken cottage on goldhawk rd

Think he was getting a 3 piece meal with barbecue beans

Make of this what you will!!!

Comment

• ...cynicism for some, is alive and well it seems...

Comment

• Whether these are b0llocks or not I bl00dy love them!

Comment

Working...
                                X