JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
    Little update for you. Brother has just texted me. Been told to collect a player from his home in London and take him to Harlington.
    your brothers name wouldnt be called dazzer by any chance?
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
      my mate recently saw Aaron Ramsey at Westfield - not sure what to make of this?
      I've just found my old meccano set ......not sure what to make of this either!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        JJB, I hope your proved right, but don't player signings normally happen at Loftus Rd?
        Medical?

Comment

• Fancy some dinner deciding between ham egg & chips or spag Bol.

Make of that what you will!

Comment

• His brothers info could still be correct, but just because we have a chauffeur collecting a player it doesn't mean the player's going to sign for us.

Comment

I don't know. I'm just passing on what I have been told. Its the same address he picked up Caulker from earlier on in the week and has been told to drive him to an address in Harlington.

As for other comments about not being able to speak to him until now due to a fee being agreed is utterly wrong, we agreed a fee with Cardiff 2 week ago and there was talks during the week at our ground.
              So what's the latest story with this?

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                Whether these are b0llocks or not I bl00dy love them!
                yes yes, just had a read back through this thread. it is a classic in the making, truly delightful.

ched on the bus.

in the bath

booooooooomgate

and now the chauffeur.

#loveit
                Last edited by Hitman34; 19-07-2014, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Dave Mc from West London sport on twitter is saying its a done deal. Guess that makes me ITK!

What have all the sarky sods got to say about that then eh?!?!

Comment

• Having reflected I have decided to retract my retirement from this forum despite the fact that I think that some of the comments are over the top

However JJB, I salute you for standing up for yourself and by the looks of things being proven right

Comment

• We have been the favorites to sign him for about three weeks and i would imagine 90% of qpr fans are and were expecting this to happen. How is this being proven right?
                      Great thread jjb, but im not being funny but i dont believe a word of it, and think you made it up for the steffi. :

Comment

Dave Mc from West London sport on twitter is saying its a done deal. Guess that makes me ITK!

Good stuff mate thanks for posting. Will always get doubters especially on here lol.

Comment

Dave Mc from West London sport on twitter is saying its a done deal. Guess that makes me ITK!

Never doubted you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                            Having reflected I have decided to retract my retirement from this forum despite the fact that I think that some of the comments are over the top

However JJB, I salute you for standing up for yourself and by the looks of things being proven right
                            Good lad. Don't let the keyboard warriors put you off our great forum.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                              Why would he go to Croydon? Palace play in South Norwood (with almost no admin function at Selhurst) and the training ground is in Beckenham. Poor boy would have got lost. Jonathan Barnett knows how to play the game and is discreet enough not to blab
                              more to the point... where did he actually drive them to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                                Having reflected I have decided to retract my retirement from this forum despite the fact that I think that some of the comments are over the top

You retired from this forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X