No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I was walking past Harry's office, as I often do out of sheer boredom, and I saw Rio signing something and then they drank champagne and giggled uncontrollably. Make of that what you will.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• I've just seen Rio board the team minibus off to Halesown Town for a behind doors friendly match.

Pretty sure I seen Ched Evans on board as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
        Come on mate, at least do your research!
        Ha ha ha ha!!

Unbelievable isn't it?

Knowledge of Williams contract has been in public domain for weeks and it's well known that Villa have no money whatsoever.

Schools break up soon. Batten down the hatches for more of this shizzle in the next 6 weeks.
        Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
          Ha ha ha ha!!

Unbelievable isn't it?

Knowledge of Williams contract has been in public domain for weeks and it's well known that Villa have no money whatsoever.

Schools break up soon. Batten down the hatches for more of this shizzle in the next 6 weeks.
          I would suggest that most of the "shizzle" uttered on this site comes from those well past school age!

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            I've just seen Rio board the team minibus off to Halesown Town for a behind doors friendly match.

Pretty sure I seen Ched Evans on board as well.
            Just seen a copy of the team sheet - we have 23 trialists in the squad
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Drop off was in Tamworth. Closest training ground is Villa. Believe however its family reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by WCE View Post
                The Chauffer parked up on the estate went to glad's for a bit to eat, went back to is car and found some bricks had replaced the wheels. They were selling on ebay £100 a pop.
                only £100 pound a pop.
                TWITTER
                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Fair play jjb. Seems to have been at the club yesterday for talks.

Comment

• Cheers Brightsparx.

There is a update from yesterday but after the amount of **** taking that my post got yesterday I don't see why I should share it now to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                      Cheers Brightsparx.

There is a update from yesterday but after the amount of **** taking that my post got yesterday I don't see why I should share it now to be honest.
                      Oh go on......
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Cheers Brightsparx.

Oh come on! don't get precious!......,.

Comment

Cheers Brightsparx.

it a forum and most posts are taken with a pinch of salt and everyone would claim to be in the know
                          TWITTER
                          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Toys fully out of pram

Comment

Cheers Brightsparx.

No point in sharing it later ... come on, spill the beans, our ITK honourary crown is currently vacant
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                No point in sharing it later ... come on, spill the beans, our ITK honourary crown is currently vacant
                                And with Sneezey the frontrunner its there for the taking

Comment

Working...
                                X