No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible that he actually went to LR more than once?

I don't find it boring, and anybody who does is not obliged to read the thread.
    ^This^

Comment

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
      I know. Does he really believe we are going to believe this poo when he claimed he dropped off Caulker over a week ago, when Caulker didn't arrive at Loftus Road (for medical and terms) til Tuesday. Why do people on here want to live in a fantasy where they have 'contacts' when really its just some nutcase down the pub given them info
      maybe he got lost?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
        The shirt people will struggle printing that in the club shop......
        That´s true. But this player is "the right sort" and one for the future.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Keep going JJB - it's the rumours that make the message board interesting even if we have to take some (most) of them with a pinch of salt. It's a sheer delight when someone posts that they heard TF or PB talking in Nandos about upping our bid for Messi - don't know why some people get so wound up.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
            I know. Does he really believe we are going to believe this poo when he claimed he dropped off Caulker over a week ago, when Caulker didn't arrive at Loftus Road (for medical and terms) til Tuesday. Why do people on here want to live in a fantasy where they have 'contacts' when really its just some nutcase down the pub given them info

Remy has been taking him medical since Friday (supposedly) and now they are saying that they won't have the results until Thursday.

Everybody knows the transfer of Caulker was agreed last Friday/Saturday, but it took until Tuesday for it to be announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
              My brother has been asked to pick up a player in Hertfordshire tomorrow to take to Loftus road.

I'm Guessing its Deeney. Will try to find out more ASAP.
              are you sure your brother isn't pulling your leg? when they showed footage of caulker leaving loftus road after signing, he got into his car and sat in the driver's seat before driving off. i suppose it's not impossible that caulker might have been embarassed about using a chaufeur and did this knowing that it would get filmed... but it seems a bit unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                are you sure your brother isn't pulling your leg? when they showed footage of caulker leaving loftus road after signing, he got into his car and sat in the driver's seat before driving off. i suppose it's not impossible that caulker might have been embarassed about using a chaufeur and did this knowing that it would get filmed... but it seems a bit unlikely.
                maybe he passed his driving test on Monday?

Comment

• Nothing wrong with these totally made up threads, they make the place imo. But come on, the bloke loves it. "on the road again' ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
                  Caulker was 1-7 to sign for us when the first thread was made, and if you cant tell its a wind up attention seek when he said 'which ways croydon' shouted in the car on the way out of the bush then you deserve to be mugged off.
                  If anyone wants a cure for being too gullible, send me a oner by paypal and i will send you a treatment pack.

Comment

• What's the email kev?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      Remy has been taking him medical since Friday (supposedly) and now they are saying that they won't have the results until Thursday.

Everybody knows the transfer of Caulker was agreed last Friday/Saturday, but it took until Tuesday for it to be announced.
                      I guess it takes time to arrange and do the medical, prepare the press release, take some nice pictures, prepare the offy website content, etc. etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Nothing wrong with these totally made up threads, they make the place imo. But come on, the bloke loves it. "on the road again' ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
                        Caulker was 1-7 to sign for us when the first thread was made, and if you cant tell its a wind up attention seek when he said 'which ways croydon' shouted in the car on the way out of the bush then you deserve to be mugged off.
                        If anyone wants a cure for being too gullible, send me a oner by paypal and i will send you a treatment pack.
                        Agree. Most seem to be prepared to accept the made-up b0ll0cks in the media, or at least to indulge it with good humour. Yet when someone here passes on what they have heard, they get grief for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          What's the email kev?
                          P.M'd

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            I don't find it boring, and anybody who does is not obliged to read the thread.
                            Agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by Suffolk View Post
                              In agreement with MattyRangers. A number of people post on this site with the sole intention of abusing others without offering anything themselves. Cheers for the info JJB.
                              Cheers for the info?! Sorry mate, made me chuckle...

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                                I guess it takes time to arrange and do the medical, prepare the press release, take some nice pictures, prepare the offy website content, etc. etc..
                                Also goes with the fact that Caulker said on twitter he didn't arrive to Loftus Road only couple days before being announced. So I rather believe the player than someone who claims they have inside info, even though that person could get sacked for it.

But since people rather this website based on poo rather than facts, then lets stick with that. Can't beat them.... My dad who died 8 years ago has just told me that Rooney is having a medical at QPR. My dad is the 1 who delivers the medical supplies at Loftus Road so he will know.
                                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X