Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    What do you mean by that??
    You've mentioned him at least 10 times, just wondered what was going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
      My brother has been asked to pick up a player in Hertfordshire tomorrow to take to Loftus road.

I'm Guessing its Deeney. Will try to find out more ASAP.

OK I own up its for me
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Plus Hangeland is pony. I think we're done for centre backs now too.

Comment

He's Norwegian, as is Shania, so she'd probably like one of her countrymen to play for her club side. Understandable.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            He's Norwegian, as is Shania, so she'd probably like one of her countrymen to play for her club side. Understandable.
            I don't think Shania is serious and neither was I. Sorry if my sense of humour was too subtle.

Comment

Irony, he is most people´s nightmare on here.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I don't think Shania is serious and neither was I. Sorry if my sense of humour was too subtle.
                No problem, jmelanie.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  I would like it better if we bought Mats Møller Dæhli from Cardiff.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    Give it up JJB, it's boring.
                    Fair enough. I will keep any info to myself from now on.

Comment

Do it mate, don't bother psoting info - you're onto a loser, just get people giving you undeserved abuse.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        I would like it better if we bought Mats Møller Dæhli from Cardiff.
                        The shirt people will struggle printing that in the club shop......

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Do it mate, don't bother psoting info - you're onto a loser, just get people giving you undeserved abuse.
                          In agreement with MattyRangers. A number of people post on this site with the sole intention of abusing others without offering anything themselves. Cheers for the info JJB.

Comment

Take no notice JJB, this is a forum for all news and gossip. There ain't too many on here that get inside information correct. Without rumour/gossip/fairytales we ain't got anything
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I don't find it boring, and anybody who does is not obliged to read the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                                Give it up JJB, it's boring.
                                I know. Does he really believe we are going to believe this poo when he claimed he dropped off Caulker over a week ago, when Caulker didn't arrive at Loftus Road (for medical and terms) til Tuesday. Why do people on here want to live in a fantasy where they have 'contacts' when really its just some nutcase down the pub given them info
                                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X