JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    He was shopping? No, that is too far-fetched.
    We are obviously signing him any moment now.
    of all the shopping centres in all the world!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      This bit just proved its absolute and complete and utter tosh. Well done mate, you got lots of attention on the internet. Walk tall, walk proud.
      JJB another ITK wannabe!!
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• Little update for you. Brother has just texted me. Been told to collect a player from his home in London and take him to Harlington.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
          Little update for you. Brother has just texted me. Been told to collect a player from his home in London and take him to Harlington.
          Oh god, where's this going.... you're a sucker for punishment though, ill give you that!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Little update for you. Brother has just texted me. Been told to collect a player from his home in London and take him to Harlington.
            Stringfellow? I hear he is bit of a player.
            COME ON YOU RRRRSSS

Comment

• Not really sure why JJB is coming in for it - you all crave information and when someone sticks their head above the wall, you just all pull the trigger. It's no wonder we get so few people prepared to put them on the line.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Not really sure why JJB is coming in for it - you all crave information and when someone sticks their head above the wall, you just all pull the trigger. It's no wonder we get so few people prepared to put them on the line.

The ones that moan the most about the information are generally the ones that cry out wanting more gossip.

I heard that Monkey Harris was being lined up at left back - discuss
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

JJB, I hope your proved right, but don't player signings normally happen at Loftus Rd?
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Remy needs a driver
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• I don't know. I'm just passing on what I have been told. Its the same address he picked up Caulker from earlier on in the week and has been told to drive him to an address in Harlington.

As for other comments about not being able to speak to him until now due to a fee being agreed is utterly wrong, we agreed a fee with Cardiff 2 week ago and there was talks during the week at our ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                        JJB, I hope your proved right, but don't player signings normally happen at Loftus Rd?
                        Yes the final signings take place there but all sorts goes on before it. Besides that, as inferred by Mellow, it could be one of our already contracted players and not necessarily Caulker. It might also be BS but I guess we will find out in time.
                        JJB, surely your bro can give you a bit more info that that fella
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Keep your chin up JJB. Hope your brother doesn't get into any bovver over this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                            Remy needs a driver
                            oh yes good point
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I don't know. I'm just passing on what I have been told. Its the same address he picked up Caulker from earlier on in the week and has been told to drive him to an address in Harlington.

As for other comments about not being able to speak to him until now due to a fee being agreed is utterly wrong, we agreed a fee with Cardiff 2 week ago and there was talks during the week at our ground.
                              JJB I do hope you are right you could get alot of stick on here if not
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Caulker put up a picture of him driving himself, stuck in traffic, someone in the countryside by the looks of it so obviously not been picked up in a taxi from a London location

Deleted it shortly after however

Comment

Working...
                                X