No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This doesn't sound right to me, why should the wealth of owners come into consideration for a sporting penalty. I'm calling shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
      Yeh name your source? Your on a bloody messageboard not the back page of the sun! What we going to do? Bell up the fa and tell us jjb told us
      especially when it's bad news. I can understand if it was "we're not guilty etc." but here, just say who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
        This doesn't sound right to me, why should the wealth of owners come into consideration for a sporting penalty. I'm calling shenanigans.
        Exactly. Wonder if the mods on here could give us a percentage of new members when the hearing started?
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Its all guess work no1 knows nothing!

Comment

Why would the FA wait until after tomorrow's game to decide whether to deduct us 12 or 15 points? Either penalty puts us in the play-offs and has no affect on whether Forest or Leeds finish in the top six? Minus 15 points would put us one point above Leeds anyway. Can't see the logic in waiting to know whether we beat Leeds or not.

Also, as pointed out above, how would an FA insider know what NW is doing next season?

Comment

Fark me talk about trying to pi$$ on our chips.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                Fark me talk about trying to pi$$ on our chips.
                either that or somone is trying to be a topshotter

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                  That's it, no more posts from me. Just trying to pass on to other decent fans what I have been told.

Let's hope I'm wrong eh but I'm not in the mood to try to **** other Rangers fans off.
                  Do you honestly believe this might be true, sounds a bit extreme to me, I know you believe what this person tells you but seriously you think it is true? It just does not fit with anything anyone else is saying, 15 points is the most extreme/worst case scenario we've heard since day 1...

Comment

I'm sure the NW story has legs but there is no way an FA employee would know this.

If the FA are going to deduct 15 pts post Leeds, they best prepare for the mother of all legal battles.

A couple of weeks back I heard that the club would issue a high court injunction to stop the play offs taking place in the event of being disproportionately penalised.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      I'm sure the NW story has legs but there is no way an FA employee would know this.

If the FA are going to deduct 15 pts post Leeds, they best prepare for the mother of all legal battles.

A couple of weeks back I heard that the club would issue a high court injunction to stop the play offs taking place in the event of being disproportionately penalised.
                      I'm sure we both probably know mate...our board are willing to tear the FA a new ********.

But between them and the Sun well..its actually been made very easy for us! Buffoons, the lot of em.

As for JJBs post. Sure made in good faith mate but it has way too many flaws to be kosher - give your mucker a ticking off i'd say

Comment

The only reason FA havn't announced anything is because they haven't decided. They know they were going to get criticised for the delay and would have fought tooth and nail to get a decision asap. If they had something to announce, the risk of protest would be a far better option the the potential legal battles for announcing after the weekend

Comment

what from a friend of a friend of a friend why dont dont you just **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                            Now once again I’m only passing on what I have just been told to my face by somebody who would know this type of info. Please don’t ask me who this is but please trust me when I say it’s somebody who would know I.e. a FA employee and I don’t mean a cleaner or a secretary, I’m talking high up the ranks and somebody who knows and is considered top brass.

I can’t name names as this is related to my work so its important for me not to name names, If I could I would but my jobs at stake here.

I’m trying to share info that I know, that its, no wind ups, I just would not do that to my fellow QPR fans at such a dreadful time for us all.

I have just been told by this source which comes from the FA that it’s not looking good at all for QPR. The FA want to hit us with a 15 point deduction.

The reason they put the decision back was they want to see how the table looks tomorrow night before doing so, if we beat Leeds and Cardiff lose for example lose that they MIGHT settle with hitting us for 12 points only.

They want to hit us for points and not a big fine as they don’t see this hurting QPR on the financial side of things due to our very wealthy owners.

Again, doubt me if you want but I’m only passing on what I have been told by somebody I know would know. This is not a third party story (excuses the pun)

This same contact of mine also said that tomorrow is Warnocks last game with us. Again please take from this what you want but Im passing it on in good faith.

I really hope this is all wrong but I'm taking it as true info.
                            I remember when you started first posting on here I had you down as a troll and did question at the time if you were HA9 Ranger.

Not really changed my mind about the trolling part, though I doubt HA9 can construct a post longer than 1 sentence

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                              The only reason FA havn't announced anything is because they haven't decided. They know they were going to get criticised for the delay and would have fought tooth and nail to get a decision asap. If they had something to announce, the risk of protest would be a far better option the the potential legal battles for announcing after the weekend
                              Sure i will go tomorow, sure i will cheer,sing,jump,bounce,get pissed as a mattress, but that 1 percent for me personally has been taken away and may never see it again. What a big shame, im sure im not the only1

Comment

guys - you don't need to hound him out of town, someone told him sonething that probably isn't true - like 99% of the **** on here.
                                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                                X