Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

That's well naughty, future debts should be included in any financial statements...it annoys me that so many clubs are using loopholes (selling your own stadium to your owners for an inflated price etc) and we got crucified for breaking these same rules.
    That’s the same as I’ll have your new BMW and pay next year on company books, if he’s employed on contract it has to be declared the car will still stand as a figure

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Not sure this is a rumour but I'll post this anyway.
      EFL Insider is talking about Eddie Nketiah coming to us on loan from Arsenal.
      Saying we need a his quality etc.
      Now obviously we all know that so just not sure why this name is mentioned.
      On NewsNow
      It`s just a random player suggestion on a random fotball blog, if it`s what`s mentioned on NewsNow today?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• From what I’ve read about Wilson’s deal to Fulham it’s a £3m season long loan with an option to buy for £9m if certain criteria is met.

Think Cardiff paid a similar sum to loan him recently.

Comment

• Agree it's like saying If I could have £40 mill my life would improve greatly........ well for a week!!
          Don't really get the point of it unless the player is available for loan and the writer had heard we might be interested.

Comment

• One Qpr group on twitter claims we want Andre Gray on loan from Watford. It make sense because he and Warbs has a history together,so lets see.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Not sure this is a rumour but I'll post this anyway.
              EFL Insider is talking about Eddie Nketiah coming to us on loan from Arsenal.
              Saying we need a his quality etc.
              Now obviously we all know that so just not sure why this name is mentioned.
              On NewsNow
              Literally not a hope in hell.

Comment

• https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...dale-transfer/

Comment

• 6m for one of his gloves. Another 6m for the other. Deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                    6m for one of his gloves. Another 6m for the other. Deal.
                    Then we talk about his boots!

Comment

• Ramsdale for £32m and Seny for £6m hahaha!

Ramsdale is dreadful. He's been relegated in two successive seasons, not entirely his fault but he hasn't helped. The amount of mistakes he makes is laughable. He'll make the odd good save but overall Seny is a better goalkeeper.

If they get anywhere near £30m for him, we need a silly offer to sell. Sheffied United aren't scared to pay big fees, we need to be strong and get a huge fee if Seny is to go.

Brewster £23m
                      Ramsdale £18m
                      McBurnie £17m
                      Mousset £10m
                      Robinson £7m

All the above good Championship players at best. Seny is a Premier League goalkeeper, if they want him, they pay big.

Comment

• There are 7 premier league clubs monitoring Rob Dickie.
                        Sean Gallagher.

Comment

• This is not the season to cash in on players. Hopefully the board will inject some more cash and give us s shot at promotion. The values will still be there next summer.

Comment

• Not a rumour but a maybe.
                            Norwich have just signed some American int forward.
                            Seen a couple of posts on here about Hugill returning, quite possibly on the cards perhaps?

Comment

• Southampton have accepted a £15m bid from Leicester City for Denmark defender Jannik Vestergaard, 29.

I hope that doesnt mean they'll come on for Dickie. He would likely go to a bottom half club and they are in the south. We should hold onto our players till at least next summer.

Comment

• From what I’ve seen of Dickie we need to say to him give us 1 season more if we fail we will let you go for 25m minimum he’s every bit as good as Ben white who I’ve seen numerous times

Comment

Working...
                                X