No announcement yet.

Washington!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like we've got the next half time show sorted. nasser 'stat boy' 95 vs west london 'say it to my face' is rs

Comment

• Guys, guys, guys! Don't you see this is just what the terrorists want us to do? The war is out there, man! Out there! Now, pull it together!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
        No response from Nas on the 1.5 goals = nonsense?
        Read 201 for my explanation.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
          looks like we've got the next half time show sorted. nasser 'stat boy' 95 vs west london 'say it to my face' is rs

Under any circumstance, saying something to someone's face is difficult on a message board.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Know you love to have the last word but it's ludicrous even for you.
            1.5 goals is not possible.

Comment

• Football score

### 1.5 ### 2.5

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Football score

### 1.5 ### 2.5
                #WillNeverMakeIt 1.5 - #SlightlyLessHopeless 2.5

Comment

• When put through 1 on 1 he is horrendous
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    When put through 1 on 1 he is horrendous
                    If he tries go round keeper he gets clattered and we get pen wrong choice to shoot. Hammered goal in though

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      If he tries go round keeper he gets clattered and we get pen wrong choice to shoot. Hammered goal in though
                      Yea credit where it's due decent finish for the goal
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• To be fair to him, he looked really good when he came on today. Thought Sylla was absolutely dog today, offered absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                          To be fair to him, he looked really good when he came on today. Thought Sylla was absolutely dog today, offered absolutely nothing.
                          This. Really good when balls played through for him. Sylla did nothing but moan and f ack things up. Pleased for Conor. Him, Ned and LuaLua were the only bright spots of the day.

Comment

• Wish he'd gotten around the keeper instead of trying to shoot with his right but he looked very lively when he came on. Still lacking in ability but at least he got reward for his work with a goal. I hope it continues.

As 77 said, Sylla was useless today but Ned and Lua Lua were very much above the rest today and thankfully the midfield improved from that diabolical first half performance.

Comment

• So has Washington scored 2.5 goals now? Or is it 3.5 in all competitions?

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                                Guys, guys, guys! Don't you see this is just what the terrorists want us to do? The war is out there, man! Out there! Now, pull it together!
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X