Washington!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
    To be fair to him, he looked really good when he came on today. Thought Sylla was absolutely dog today, offered absolutely nothing.
    My bet is Sylla will go from bad to worse over the coming weeks.

Comment

• Personally I'd rather a Conor Washington in my team, over a lazy ambling Sylla.

There should be no sarcastic 'credit where it's due' with CW on Saturday, get behind the bloke and support him because there's potential in there!

Comment

• CW is rapidly becoming undroppable.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          I'd have a more accurate opinion of Conor if he played alongside another striker. One up front doesn't suit him

Havnt seen the goal but hey ho, played in a two up top and scores just like loads on here have been saying for ages! there you go nas & youre great stats
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            There's supplying with data, and then there's just drivel in paragraphs.

Understanding the game can also be helpful, rather than just understanding 'data'.

Abit like having all the data knowhow then saying we cant play the ball on the ground the proper way as our pitch is too small lol
            Last edited by Pinkie; 30-01-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Matt Smith and CW it is then.

Enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Matt Smith and CW it is then.

Enjoy.
                Nice, 3 goals from our strikers from now till the end of the season and instead of complaining about them, people will complain about our midfield not scoring.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Nice, 3 goals from our strikers from now till the end of the season and instead of complaining about them, people will complain about our midfield not scoring.
                  Every other club in the division seems to have goalscoring midfielders though dont they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Every other club in the division seems to have goalscoring midfielders though dont they?
                    Most also have goalscoring strikers.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Well done conor, hope this is the start to many more, keep it up and fu ck the doubters
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Well done conor, hope this is the start to many more, keep it up and fu ck the doubters

I agree weare, straight away upfront in a two and scores

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Most also have goalscoring strikers.
                          Looks like we have now...

Comment

• oh ye of little faith...

Amazing what backing our players can do isn't it?!!

Comment

• Think Connors upturn in form is in no little way down to Holloway who has consistantly backed him since he's been at the club.

Looks full of confidence right now and was superb last night. 2 in 2 go Connor.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                Think Connors upturn in form is in no little way down to Holloway who has consistantly backed him since he's been at the club.

Looks full of confidence right now and was superb last night. 2 in 2 go Connor.
                                Very true.

Absolutely flip side of what he's done to Sylla's confidence. The guy has looked a shadow of himself since Ollie tee'd off about him in his press conference a few weeks back.

Rough with the smooth with Ollie though isn't it? Does some things that impress me immensely and then 2 minutes later he does something that leaves me tearing my hair out and kicking the cat!

Comment

Working...
                                X