No announcement yet.

Washington!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this should mean that we are after a target man then.. Grant Holt will pave way for Connor Washington, I feel.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      So this should mean that we are after a target man then.. Grant Holt will pave way for Connor Washington, I feel.
      Nah, Barry Hayles I'm hearing #itk

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        Nah, Barry Hayles I'm hearing #itk
        Ched Evans?

................I'll get me coat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          So this should mean that we are after a target man then.. Grant Holt will pave way for Connor Washington, I feel.
          Grant Holt can fark right off.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Get the beast in
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Mark hately.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Denzel Washington. Ah ha. OK. Alright. Hm hm.

Comment

• Grant holt plays for Hibs in Scottish Champ

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    if you tell me where the post was inaccurate I might be able to help you. Engaging the brain can be useful.
                    There's supplying with data, and then there's just drivel in paragraphs.

Understanding the game can also be helpful, rather than just understanding 'data'.

Comment

• Good to have Holloway a manager that makes his own decisions. He can clearly see that Washington hasn't been given a fair crack and can see plenty of positives to his game
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        There's supplying with data, and then there's just drivel in paragraphs.

Understanding the game can also be helpful, rather than just understanding 'data'.
                        Mate, I pointed out that there is the data and then there's how you interpret it.

I think Naz is spot on about Washington and the evidence of my eyes as well as the data (be it 1.5 or 3 goals) appears to confirm this. You don't. If you think he's a decent player, a useful goalscorer
                        that's fine we can all agree to disagree. But it isn't Naz's stats that causes a problem, its when he uses them to support of a position that others disagree with that winds people up. But he does tend to support his pov with data. Which was kind of what I said in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          Mate, I pointed out that there is the data and then there's how you interpret it.

I think Naz is spot on about Washington and the evidence of my eyes as well as the data (be it 1.5 or 3 goals) appears to confirm this. You don't. If you think he's a decent player, a useful goalscorer
                          that's fine we can all agree to disagree. But it isn't Naz's stats that causes a problem, its when he uses them to support of a position that others disagree with that winds people up. But he does tend to support his pov with data. Which was kind of what I said in the first place.
                          Ahhhh now I'm getting it and getting into it... you're defending him overall because you agree with him on Washington - should of just said that...

On a side note, you aren't Nassers lovechild are you?

Comment

• “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

Socrates

Comment

• I said months ago I agreed with Naz on CW. I thought it was a dodgy signing in the first place.

Naz and I have had loads of run ins: I didn't want JFH here for example, and Naz defended him.

But on Washington we agree. You think he's decent at this level. And you claim to understand the game..... course you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

Socrates
                                Slander is of course unhelpful. The debate is far from lost though, as has been clearly demonstrated throughout the thread.

Ultimately it just comes down to differences of opinion, and Washington is certainly one who divides them.

However I think the majority of us now have faith in our manager, and as he said yesterday:

“Washington is a huge part of my plans – I just want people to be patient.”

- Ian Holloway

Comment

Working...
                                X