No announcement yet.

Washington!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was very good last night. A goalpoacher in the making..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      He was very good last night. A goalpoacher in the making..
      If you squinted enough, you could see a bit of Charlie Austin in there (well.... I did anyway......).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Very true.

Absolutely flip side of what he's done to Sylla's confidence. The guy has looked a shadow of himself since Ollie tee'd off about him in his press conference a few weeks back.
        Personally think Sylla's been found out. Hope he can turn it around but it'll take some man management to do so.

Comment

• Can't help but feel Sylla and Ngbakoto will be out the next window.

Comment

• CW will come good, I have no doubts. You get your mind made up on what you see overall. He's a workaholic. He can shoot strongly....can go past players and have a never give up attitude. Strangely enough, his progress is being made harder by all the undeserved critiscm he receives. Looking back at Les, it was very hard for him at the beginning, but QPR kept faith in him because they saw something in him that needed encourgement, support and all the help can one get. Recent performances against Burton and Newcastle showed everyone (bar those negative supporters who always see the mistake) that there is a good player in Conor and I am sure that by time he will be our leading scorer!

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
              If you squinted enough, you could see a bit of Charlie Austin in there (well.... I did anyway......).

Who knows, at least CW is now begining to show some awareness in front of goal.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                Can't help but feel Sylla and Ngbakoto will be out the next window.
                Good - they're lazy farkers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Can't help but feel Sylla and Ngbakoto will be out the next window.
                  Think Sylla is a good option off the bench. Ngbakoto I've seen nothing to think he's up to this standard. Hope it's just him settling into new country and he has lots more in his locker but for me hes shown zip in 6 months.

Comment

• Talk of Sylla after the Reading game was about getting him on a longer contract and what a crucial part of the team he was. It's a funny ol game. Don't think Ollie has helped at all with his press comments as all it does is get fans on Sylla's back which is what he has spoken against re: Gladwin and Henry.

Comment

• I haven't seen or heard comments about getting Sylla a longer contract?

Comment

• So I've been one of CW's biggest critics. I don't take any of that back at all as imo I was right. But 2 goals in 2 games, one of which came away to Newcastle, and both of which came out of sheer tenaciousness, cannot be argued with. I'd like to see him given a go alongside Smith. Keep it up Conor, credit where its due.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I'm eating humble pie in regard to Conor Washington this morning. I thought his performance last night, especially first half, was scintillating. Wonderful to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            I haven't seen or heard comments about getting Sylla a longer contract?
                            Check threads after Reading game.

Here is one - http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ighlight=sylla

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Looks like we have now...
                              Haha youve goto laugh at nas and his vast data experience lol you can see conors confidence slowly starting to rise now
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                Think Connors upturn in form is in no little way down to Holloway who has consistantly backed him since he's been at the club.

Looks full of confidence right now and was superb last night. 2 in 2 go Connor.
                                Well said bakes and i pointed out ages ago why ollie was doing that to get shouted down on here lol, good old ollies sorting all this out, boy does all whats going on now make you realise even more so how bad jimmy floydd was! soo much improvement and ollies only been here a short while
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X