Washington!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Only 11 pages long for me. You can easily change the 'posts per change' amount in your forum settings. Makes site navigation far easier.
    Do you mean this setting Stan: Number of Posts to Show Per Page? If not, where/what is it? Ta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Do you mean this setting Stan: Number of Posts to Show Per Page? If not, where/what is it? Ta.
      Yes, sorry Hubs. That was a typo. I'll fix it. Yes, it's in your 'general settings' area.

Comment

• Thanks mate.

Comment

• Just out of curiosity is there any way i can change the settings of my account to start a thread from the newest post that i haven't seen? Like, zetaboard forums tend to have that automatically on them and it makes navigation of threads far easier without having to sift through various pages after the last time i read it/posted

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
            Just out of curiosity is there any way i can change the settings of my account to start a thread from the newest post that i haven't seen? Like, zetaboard forums tend to have that automatically on them and it makes navigation of threads far easier without having to sift through various pages after the last time i read it/posted
            Good question. Often wondered that myself. Will ask.

It's easy to go to the last post in the thread but I know you're asking something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              It's that spoilt culture I spoke about above, which has crept into a certain area of our fan base because we won the league, won a play-off final at Wembley and had a few seasons in the Prem, with some big named quality players coming to little old QPR.
              Some of remember and witnessed far greater achievements than that. By little old QPR. If you accept that mentality we might as well head back to where we started on the path to glory, ie stuck perpetually in the middle of the third tier. Those of us who do remember the glory days will recall they were achieved on a fraction of the money blown by team Tony, even allowing for inflation and rights auctions. That is what really riles.

Its good keep it real but never forget what we once were and should at least aspire to again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Good question. Often wondered that myself. Will ask.

It's easy to go to the last post in the thread but I know you're asking something else.
                Thanks for checking Stan, didn't know if it's just something I could just turn on somewhere. It'd be a cool feature for the forum

Comment

• . Not too many like Washington. Washingtoff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Yeah but westy nassers done about 19 pages
                    Made me chuckle that

Comment

• Question for Nas. Does yesterday's disallowed goal for Washington count as 1 goal, half a goal, or zero goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Question for Nas. Does yesterday's disallowed goal for Washington count as 1 goal, half a goal, or zero goal.
                        -1. Makes Conor look bad......

Comment

• Thought i heard on the comms that he had another disallowed aswell unless i was hearing things!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Thought i heard on the comms that he had another disallowed aswell unless i was hearing things!
                            Yes, I think someone mentioned it in the match thread.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Yes, I think someone mentioned it in the match thread.
                              Think matt smith fouled someone during a 50/50 for the pass which is why it was disallowed

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                                Think matt smith fouled someone during a 50/50 for the pass which is why it was disallowed
                                Ah,ok. Thanks, Corbray. On a second note; Imagine CW scoring a goal against Huddersfield next week. Preferably the winner, if I`m allowed to chose.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X