Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Wow. Not ont child. Few Syrians/ Afghans. For real?
    Yep, we have to believe that a vid posted on a right-wing anti-Islamic twitter site is definitive evidence that QPR are not actually helping kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
      I've heard that the club are going to start putting copies of the guardian on the seats starting with the Norwich game.
      If we're lucky, Knocker, they'll only let Guardian readers in......

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Yep, we have to believe that a vid posted on a right-wing anti-Islamic twitter site is definitive evidence that QPR are not actually helping kids.
        If so, those economic migrants are trying to illegally enter the UK. I assume you'd happily allow them to......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          If so, those economic migrants are trying to illegally enter the UK. I assume you'd happily allow them to......
          How do you know they're trying to enter the UK? How do you know what they're queueing for? Do you actually have any evidence?

And no, I wouldn't be happy to allow them to enter the UK if they were not bona fide refugees, but I would not jump to conclusions about it, I'd like to see some actual evidence. I find it useful in making a decision.

Comment

I try to avoid watching bbc, but all there reports about this, despite there left wing political correctness crap, you don't see any kids. But the word children is in every sentence.

Comment

I did post it up for the crack cos it says waiting for the coaches to the UK.

Comment

I try to avoid watching bbc, but all there reports about this, despite there left wing political correctness crap, you don't see any kids. But the word children is in every sentence.
                Unlike the tabloid press who present a totally unbiased view of the events!

Comment

• Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                  Unlike the tabloid press who present a totally unbiased view of the events!
                  And which media outlet is not biased? Even the broadsheets are biased, and you'd be very naive to believe otherwise.

Most mainstream-media has an agenda these days, regardless of who they are. That's why the only chance you have of garnering a reasonably objective view is to get your info from as broad a spectrum as possible. OR follow less mainstream-media and more of the now burgeoning alternative-media, which I generally find more trustworthy.

Comment

• The msm are having a right go today it seems. (All from today and only using the mail out of laziness, all stories are in every msm)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...toughened.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...verywhere.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ns-cities.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ys-report.html

Comment

Excellent framing by the left to be fair. For once they're ahead of the curve on this one. But, once the reality becomes apparent, there will be significantly diminishing returns.

Comment

• What borough is taking these so called children and what borough takes in most of the OO C development and where do QPR want to build a new stadium ???
                        Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-11-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          What borough is taking these so called children and what borough takes in most of the OAC development and where do QPR want to build a new stadium ???
                          Finally. Someones got to the real reason for this gesture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Finally. Someones got to the real reason for this gesture.
                            why we building a ground in birmingham
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              why we building a ground in birmingham
                              Maybe Brent. 18% white British population at the last count. Second lowest in the country, even lower than Tower Hamlets, believe it or not.

Comment

• You know when you log on, and you see a thread that you immediately think...yep steering clear of that one...

I know I commented, I'm just not reading the rest of it. People are entitled to feel how they want about situations like this.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2