No announcement yet.

Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know about Lily Allen, but my 'lefty' sister who's had no interest in football all her life, now suddenly loves QPR!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      my 'lefty' sister
      pic? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
        Im not sure Hindus or Sikhs would agree with what you have written
        Thats irrelevent when we're talking about refugees and islam

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          pic? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            erm.... lighten up time?
            Haha, coming from you thats hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
              Interesting we started talking about children refugees being offered transport and how at the end of the day most really don't want them as they are Muslim.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                You said those who lived under islam did so in peace, try telling that to a Hindu

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Interesting we started talking about children refugees being offered transport and how at the end of the day most really don't want them as they are Muslim.
                  You keep saying that there children, but after the first handful were shown to look older then me the home office decided to put up screens to hide them. What exactly are they hiding?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Well, actually you don't know this Dale, because I'm not. You see, when you start making accusations based on no evidence whatsoever, you're on very slippery ground, and it makes it hard to take anything you say seriously. Furthermore, you have conflated a whole raft of things that I have not said or even implied in a totally over the top response. 'Hard left agenda'! I'm 'happy to have a reduced living standard'. You're just making stuff up!

What we're talking about here is QPR offering to help ferry a few kids from Calais. You have managed to turn this into a hyperbolic rant. There's so much about what you've said I could re-contextualise for you, but would it be worth it? For example the fact that the economic difficulties of this country have nothing to do with migrants, economic or otherwise, but very much to do with those who run this system. That's not a 'hard left' analysis, it's just a basic fact. But I've got a feeling it's not worth debating it with you.

My mothers just been in the hospital for two weeks as shes really ill and was stuck in a&e for over 12 hours where she shouldnt of been cos of her condition, & the place was absolutely rammed with foreigners, so find it hard there not affecting our nhs`s difficulties, maybe you use private hubble?! we are simply overloaded as it is, which is taking a massive strain on this country!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      ... I came on this thread only to offer a joke, which may or may not [sic] have been funny.
                      To be fair, I did the same. I saw your comment as a tongue-in-cheek comment, and I replied with something similar, but biased towards the "other camp". Sadly I forgot that tongue-in-cheek comments on a hotly debated topic have a lot of flammability potential, so I apologize for adding to the flames unintentionally.

And just for the record - I'm not one of the 7 people backing JFH in the poll ;)
                      QPR since 1993
                      WATRB since 2015
                      First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

• I see the monthly Islam debate has reared its ugly head, where the same opinions are regurgitated constantly with no actual debate taking place, glad I haven't been on today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          My mothers just been in the hospital for two weeks as shes really ill and was stuck in a&e for over 12 hours where she shouldnt of been cos of her condition, & the place was absolutely rammed with foreigners, so find it hard there not affecting our nhs`s difficulties, maybe you use private hubble?! we are simply overloaded as it is, which is taking a massive strain on this country!
                          a) more than a quarter of NHS doctors are foreign. without immigrants your mum would have been waiting for 16hrs or more. We need migration just to keep the health service up and running

b) if the NHS isn't working as well as it should, that's because it doesn't have enough money. Our public services could easily be much better –#blame the tories (and the last few years of New Labour), not immigrants.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            This, but how do we know if the clubs time and money isn't being wasted?

Can anyone confirm how many people the middle east have taken in, they have massive land and have room to build, we don't.

I thought it would be best if all the countries could get together and build new homes in countries that have land space. We don't have enough space to build for our own people.
                            Well, In a generation or two our green and pleasant land will be concreted over.

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              My daughters safety mate !!
                              Well said, too many naive numpties are going to mess our kids futures up!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• To everyone saying "why don't people from Syria just stay in the first safe country they got to? They aren't real refugees otherwise"

Say England has a civil war tomorrow. Your family has to flee. Would you be happy sticking around in Calais? What about Belgium? Or would you keep going, until Spain, the USA or even Australia? At what point in that journey would you stop being a refugee?

Comment

Working...
                                X