Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    You've only got to walk down Uxbridge Rd of a match day, any day actually to realise what a complete shite hole it is.

If that's integration we're all f%cked.

Economic migrants. Simple.
    Not as straightforward as that though is it?

There are migrants that are good for the economy. The guys that want to enter the country with a skill set that we need, do an honest days work and pay their taxes. These are the ones that a lot of the public want to pretend don't exist.

Then there are people that are the other types of migrants. Those that enter illegally or are here as refugees and often end up being a financial burden on society.

I'd imagine the first type I've mentioned outweigh the 2nd massively in the UK. And as for the second type of migrants, it isn't their fault we're a soft touch here (or have been in the past). Many of them are escaping terrible things in their own countries and are just trying to find the best life for them and their families that they can!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 01-11-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      You know, I've often thought about looking into become a licensed football agent. Totally different kettle of fish from what I do though. I mostly search for Sales, Senior Technical and Director level guys from an IT or Telcos background!
      Think any fella you can find from those lines of work will be a better football manager than Jimmy........

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Think any fella you can find from those lines of work will be a better football manager than Jimmy........
        Probably about right mate!

Comment

You've only got to walk down Uxbridge Rd of a match day, any day actually to realise what a complete shite hole it is.

If that's integration we're all f%cked.

Economic migrants. Simple.
          So true. Like Mogadishu.

Comment

Not as straightforward as that though is it?

There are migrants that are good for the economy. The guys that want to enter the country with a skill set that we need, do an honest days work and pay their taxes. These are the ones that a lot of the public want to pretend don't exist.

Then there are people that are the other types of migrants. Those that enter illegally or are here as refugees and often end up being a financial burden on society.

I'd imagine the first type I've mentioned outweigh the 2nd massively in the UK. And as for the second type of migrants, it isn't their fault we're a soft touch here (or have been in the past). Many of them are escaping terrible things in their own countries and are just trying to find the best life for them and their families that they can!
            Not an expert on taxes but the cynical part of me sees the immigrant settled population doing the majority of jobs that are cash based. Ie: tax dodge.

Mini cab drivers

Fast food / cheap chicken gaffs

Newsagents

They're not stupid, but as I say that's just the cynical side of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              They don't drive wages down, the people who pay the crap wages do that (it's a market economy). Although that is of course the nature of capitalism. Blaming the migrants for low paid jobs is putting the cart before the horse. Not a good argument. At all. Blame the neoliberals, if you want to blame someone. Or Thatcher.
              Ever heard of supply and demand?
              Why do you people still blame Thatcher for everything, she hasn't been in power for almost 30 years

Comment

Not an expert on taxes but the cynical part of me sees the immigrant settled population doing the majority of jobs that are cash based. Ie: tax dodge.

Mini cab drivers

Newsagents

They also claim in work benefits, free health care, school for their children, dental care for children etc... they would have to be paying more the £50k in tax to not be a drain on our country.

Comment

Mini cab drivers

Newsagents

Mate, there are literally 10's of thousands of immigrants in the UK in the IT industry for starters. No doubt even more working for the NHS. Both jobs where it would be virtually impossible to dodge tax. Yeah of course there are plenty of cash in hand Polish plumbers, labourers etc. and guys in news agents and chicken shops but I guarantee you there are far more working honest jobs and paying tax.

Don't believe everything you read in the Daily Mail!

Comment

Mate, there are literally 10's of thousands of immigrants in the UK in the IT industry for starters. No doubt even more working for the NHS. Both jobs where it would be virtually impossible to dodge tax. Yeah of course there are plenty of cash in hand Polish plumbers, labourers etc. and guys in news agents and chicken shops but I guarantee you there are far more working honest jobs and paying tax.

Don't believe everything you read in the Daily Mail!
                    Hmmm take your point but as I say they dominate the industry's I mentioned.

I think the thing that galls most people is that so many hand outs are given to foreign folk yet hard working people in this country don't get a penny. We pay for it all. Old people suffering, disabled suffering, NHS at breaking point not to mention health tourism. Schools the same, housing don't start me on.

No one I know would ever want to see anyone not make a better life for themselves. Problem is when it's completely one way in a country you've paid tax and NI into all your life for zero return, that's crap. As far as I'm concerned this country has done a lot for immigration but the well has run dry. We can't keep doing it forever. The place is to small.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                      They also claim in work benefits, free health care, school for their children, dental care for children etc... they would have to be paying more the £50k in tax to not be a drain on our country.
                      Well hubble says its all good wonder if he`ll be saying the same thing in say 20 years or so when theres hardly anything left of our cultures,communities etc, mind you didnt hubble say this countries fooked after brexit
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I think the thing that galls most people is that so many hand outs are given to foreign folk yet hard working people in this country don't get a penny. We pay for it all. Old people suffering, disabled suffering, NHS at breaking point not to mention health tourism. Schools the same, housing don't start me on.

No one I know would ever want to see anyone not make a better life for themselves. Problem is when it's completely one way in a country you've paid tax and NI into all your life for zero return, that's crap. As far as I'm concerned this country has done a lot for immigration but the well has run dry. We can't keep doing it forever. The place is to small.
                        Well said jimmy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Well said jimmy!
                          We're all racists! Haha

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              Same as him!

Comment

We're all racists! Haha
                                Thats it int it, just concerned about country, not racists at all!

Comment

Working...
                                X