No announcement yet.

Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would rather have heard that TF was bringing in a load of defensive coaches...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
      What people look it like that because never met these types, it must be the type of people you have as friends, says a lot about the company you keep

If you educated yourself you would find it is more rampant on other continents that are not mainly white but guessing your one of these people who look at white people as evil
      What on earth are you on about??? If you educated yourself more you'd realise that a big cause for extremism is poverty as people turn towards religious fundamentalism and eventually extremism more in times of desperation, and these other continents like the middle east (which isn't a continent) and africa are riddled with poverty so what does that tell you?

by the way, i'm white and english too not that it should matter

Comment

What people look it like that because never met these types, it must be the type of people you have as friends, says a lot about the company you keep

If you educated yourself you would find it is more rampant on other continents that are not mainly white but guessing your one of these people who look at white people as evil
        Weird post...just plain weird

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          This, but how do we know if the clubs time and money isn't being wasted?

Can anyone confirm how many people the middle east have taken in, they have massive land and have room to build, we don't.

I thought it would be best if all the countries could get together and build new homes in countries that have land space. We don't have enough space to build for our own people.
          I can't speak for the whole of the middle east, but Lebanon has taken in around 1.5 mil refugees which means that one in five people in the country are Syrian refugees. The Gulf region however is another story and aren't doing anything to aid the humanitarian crisis. With that being said, just because they aren't doing anything, doesn't mean we shouldn't. There is so much that people need to learn about the life of a refugee, and yet they make judgements on these people without direct contact or anything of that sort.

The club is doing a great thing and helping a lot of people who need it. They're showing the club in a positive light around the world and surely that can only be a good thing.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            What on earth are you on about??? If you educated yourself more you'd realise that a big cause for extremism is poverty as people turn towards religious fundamentalism and eventually extremism more in times of desperation, and these other continents like the middle east (which isn't a continent) and africa are riddled with poverty so what does that tell you?

by the way, i'm white and english too not that it should matter
            This was in relation to you accusing whites as pedos, not sure why your going off about extremistss

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              Whats so difficult to understand in my post? That i care about all people having the right to live?
              You seem to care about some more than others.
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

This was in relation to you accusing whites as pedos, not sure why your going off about extremistss
                He made the point that muslim = extremist/dangerous is the same as saying white = pedo. Just because there are people from that religion/race that are extremists, doesn't mean they can all be painted with one brush.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I see what he saying but the fact is it's more rampant on other continents that are not mostly white so not sure what type of people think like this as not come across this section of society that looks as whites as pedos, got to be some sick individual to think this way

Comment

I see what he saying but the fact is it's more rampant on other continents that are not mostly white so not sure what type of people think like this as not come across this section of society that looks as whites as pedos, got to be some sick individual to think this way
                    Ok another analogy as the paedo one seems to have gone down badly - looking at Europe and the golden dawn, national front etc you wouldn't call all whites racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      You seem to care about some more than others.
                      Nope i care about everyone everyone in general mate. Tell me though, what do you have to worry about thats worse than what a syrian refugee has to worry about?

Cheers nasser, thats exactly my point regarding how people look at muslims or other races. An individual doesn't make a majority.

@dale i just explained a key reason why its so rampant compared to over here, muslims over here are far less likely to have extremist views compared to say ... an afghan or saudi guy

Comment

• There is, I think, a very strong correlation on here between thinking Jimmy the bees knees and thinking young male economic migrants, who are safe, having travelled though, say, Turkey, Italy and Germany, being presently in France, are vulnerable and in need of care...... Funny that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          Ok another analogy as the paedo one seems to have gone down badly - looking at Europe and the golden dawn, national front etc you wouldn't call all whites racist.
                          It depends what there manifesto or holy books say

Is it a majority agreeing with those views, do they follow the holy books word by word

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            Nope i care about everyone everyone in general mate. Tell me though, what do you have to worry about thats worse than what a syrian refugee has to worry about?

Cheers nasser, thats exactly my point regarding how people look at muslims or other races. An individual doesn't make a majority.

@dale i just explained a key reason why its so rampant compared to over here, muslims over here are far less likely to have extremist views compared to say ... an afghan or saudi guy
                            My daughters safety mate !!
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              There is, I think, a very strong correlation on here between thinking Jimmy the bees knees and thinking young male economic migrants, who are safe, having travelled though, say, Turkey, Italy and Germany, being presently in France, are vulnerable and in need of care...... Funny that.
                              One could also argue that there seems to be a correlation between being a non-moaner and being a humanist.
                              QPR since 1993
                              WATRB since 2015
                              First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                My daughters safety mate !!
                                I dread to think what your daughter gets up to that means you're more worried about her than what a Syrian refugee has to worry about....

Comment

Working...
                                X