Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
How do you know they're trying to enter the UK? How do you know what they're queueing for? Do you actually have any evidence?
And no, I wouldn't be happy to allow them to enter the UK if they were not bona fide refugees, but I would not jump to conclusions about it, I'd like to see some actual evidence. I find it useful in making a decision.Comment
-
I try to avoid watching bbc, but all there reports about this, despite there left wing political correctness crap, you don't see any kids. But the word children is in every sentence.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
And which media outlet is not biased? Even the broadsheets are biased, and you'd be very naive to believe otherwise.
Most mainstream-media has an agenda these days, regardless of who they are. That's why the only chance you have of garnering a reasonably objective view is to get your info from as broad a spectrum as possible. OR follow less mainstream-media and more of the now burgeoning alternative-media, which I generally find more trustworthy.Comment
-
The msm are having a right go today it seems. (All from today and only using the mail out of laziness, all stories are in every msm)
In just 90 minutes, no fewer than 17 were spotted illegally using mobiles on the M20 near Ashford in Kent.
Unregulated Sharia law authorities are operating across Britain, performing unofficial marriages and handing out divorces for higher fees, MPs have been told.
In Newham, east London, pictured, 16 per cent of the population are white, compared to 33 per cent ten years ago while Blackburn is one of the most segregated towns in Britain.
Comment
-
Excellent framing by the left to be fair. For once they're ahead of the curve on this one. But, once the reality becomes apparent, there will be significantly diminishing returns.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
You know when you log on, and you see a thread that you immediately think...yep steering clear of that one...
I know I commented, I'm just not reading the rest of it. People are entitled to feel how they want about situations like this.Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
Comment