No announcement yet.

Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was gonna say the exact same thing - Feel free to pay for my travel and ticket on Saturday you karnts.

Have on the pitch and fan matters taken a back seat of recent times or what?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
      Read back in your posts it was you accusing anyone who don't want economic migrants as Britain first supports so calm down on the insults

Can you answer a genuine question as to why they don't settle in the first safe country they enter? There is a convention on this matter which should be abided
      I also think many are glossing over that a country like Turkey cannot absorb the number and cost of all the fleeing refugees.

It has been decided across Europe to try and absorb thrm in a coordinated effort.

Many on here that dont want to absorb the migrants equally didn't want to go to war in Syria.

Genocide = displaced population = migration

People can't have it both ways - wanting to ignore the cause and the results.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        I've been keeping up with the refugee crisis and the rise of daesh and countries like jordan and turkey have taken in MASSIVE amounts of refugees. I read that there's between 7-8 million people from iraq and syria alone who are currently in refugee camps, take into account that lebanon alone has taken in 1.1 million refugees to try and help.
        Its something that can't be sorted out overnight but its also something that the entire world needs to sort out, including the uk which is partly to blame for the sh*t in the middle east due to our government having a hardon for being america's lapdog and following them into dismantling the middle east and fueling all these extremist views.

After world war 2 people protested (with newspapers actively protesting) jews being granted asylum over here, something that probably disgusts most of us now having grown up with info of the holocaust. thing is, the same thing is happening right now in the middle east on a less organised scale.

As for if the club has time or money to do it, who cares? Its peoples lives at stake and thats far more important than a bit of inflated leather
        Typical lefty point of view, we started the wars so we must suffer, I did not support the wars like most of the country so don't come with this we need to suffer rubbish

Most of the economic migrants you want to come here do not want to assimilate like the Jews after the war, they have a totally different outlook on life and cultures, we want people here who want to mix with the general population which does not happen with people from a certain background/religion as we have seen all over Europe once they come

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2193[/ATTACH]
          The RSPCC really ought intervene.....

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            I also think many are glossing over that a country like Turkey cannot absorb the number and cost of all the fleeing refugees.

It has been decided across Europe to try and absorb thrm in a coordinated effort.

Many on here that dont want to absorb the migrants equally didn't want to go to war in Syria.

Genocide = displaced population = migration

People can't have it both ways - wanting to ignore the cause and the results.

Why don't you want to help genuine families who are in tent cities who really need our help, the economic migrants in France are mostly working age men who have not fled a war

Why are not the rich a rab countries not taking any refugees
            Last edited by Dale; 01-11-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Why don't you want to help genuine families who are in tent cities who really need our help, the economic migrants in France are mostly working age men who have not fled a war

We were talking about refugee CHILDREN not working aged men

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                We were talking about refugee CHILDREN not working aged men
                Why did they not claim asylum in France or the first country that was safe they fled to, why the need to desperately come to the UK, can understand the few who have family here

Comment

i for one am dam proud of our club!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                    i for one am dam proud of our club!

Comment

Could this be some kind of "Moral of the Story" message from TF?
                      All the fans moaning and whinging about the management etc when there are desperate people need saving.
                      I am anti- JFH and LF right now and also think this "child" refugee a total farce.
                      The real children need help and it would also be nice for TF to lay on some coaches for Forest along with some loud speakers for the fans to make some noise.

Comment

Great PR move by the club. Gets everyone chatting about this instead of focusing on JFH.

As someone else said this should of been a gesture from TF and not from a club perspective.

Comment

Because they are rich and want to stay rich?
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                            Could this be some kind of "Moral of the Story" message from TF?
                            All the fans moaning and whinging about the management etc when there are desperate people need saving.
                            I am anti- JFH and LF right now and also think this "child" refugee a total farce.
                            The real children need help and it would also be nice for TF to lay on some coaches for Forest along with some loud speakers for the fans to make some noise.
                            'Oi Tone you do knw we have lost twice in the last seven games and are five points from play offs and five points from the bottom three dont you son?'

'You are farking kidding me aint ya, oh shite shite shite ....Hold on a minute, I know what to do. Send some coaches over to pick up the bearded dole scroungers pretending to be babies totally at my expense, that will put everyone off the real humanatarian crisis going on down the Bush.'

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Because they are rich and want to stay rich?
                              There is the small fact of the Shia v Sunni situation, which in several Arab states is more extreme than Protestant versus Catholic in Northern Ireland, so it's not a simple 'why don't they take them?' - it would be insane to send them and because of the prejudices, they would not be well received either. But that's only one aspect of a very complex situation. As corbray so eloquently pointed out earlier in this thread:

"countries like jordan and turkey have taken in MASSIVE amounts of refugees. I read that there's between 7-8 million people from iraq and syria alone who are currently in refugee camps, take into account that lebanon alone has taken in 1.1 million refugees to try and help.
                              Its something that can't be sorted out overnight but its also something that the entire world needs to sort out, including the uk which is partly to blame for the sh*t in the middle east due to our government having a hardon for being america's lapdog and following them into dismantling the middle east and fueling all these extremist views."

Then factor in the fact that the Saudis and Qatar have (along with Western allies) been funding and arming the opposition/insurgents in Syria and you realise how crazy all this is. Bottom line, people are fleeing the horrors and there is a moral duty ( I believe) for the UK to bear its share of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                I'd also go along with that. You never know, the next AT may be on the bus!

The other interesting point is that migration nearly always benefits the host nations GDP. We were all migrants once, easy to forget that.
                                London would have fallen apart without immigrants long ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X