Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    What an absurd post. Someone who wants to help refugee kids is 'hard left'? Do me a favour. It's basic human compassion. How do you know these kids aren't genuine refugees? The fact is, you don't. And as for 'ignoring your own people' are you aware of what an amazing job QPR do in the local community? 'Complete hatred towards English people'??? Seriously, this is such utter nonsense, where on earth do you get these ideas from? Britain First? ####ing unbelievable.
    We know they are not refugees because they are in France, a refugee should claim asylum in the first safe country. The fact they have travelled through at least 5 countries to get to France and are still refusing asylum there makes them economic migrants.
    I would also love to see these "children" becuse if there anything like the first lot who came over then they must be fleeing from neverland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Edited after the reply, eh? Perhaps you, or MYU, ought consider the fact that you, an administrator, it seems, are the person hurling personal abuse when I have simply objected to unfair, unwarranted (is it OK if I use that word?) charges you have made.
      No, it wasn't. Do you want to report me? Send MYU a PM or you could call him but he might not be able to hear you over the noise of your rattle.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        I'd also go along with that. You never know, the next AT may be on the bus!

The other interesting point is that migration nearly always benefits the host nations GDP. We were all migrants once, easy to forget that.
        We were not all migrants once, for one to be a migrant then one has to actually migrate somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          My daughter suffers with epilepsy and needs care and protection. Our nhs is clogged up with them complaining of made up illnesses to receive as much as they can in benefits. Will my daughter be given a new build council place and mobility motor before these low life ponces?All these lovies wanting to protect these 25 year old children should open their doors and take a few in themselves !!
          Well that escalated quickly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            No, it wasn't. Do you want to report me? Send MYU a PM or you could call him but he might not be able to hear you over the noise of your rattle.
            I wouldn't dream of reporting you. MYU can read. And recognise personal abuse should he or other mods wish to do so. As I say, I'd not heard of you on here until today, but I certainly have now.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
              We were not all migrants once, for one to be a migrant then one has to actually migrate somewhere.
              Spot on mate
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• All together now....

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  London would have fallen apart without immigrants long ago.
                  Do explain?

Comment

I wouldn't dream of reporting you. MYU can read. And recognise personal abuse should he or other mods wish to do so. As I say, I'd not heard of you on here until today, but I certainly have now.
                    Can you list the personal abuse you have received? calling you a baby?

Comment

Can you list the personal abuse you have received? calling you a baby?
                      Do you really want me to do that? Read the thread. I'm not bothered by it, I'm just acknowledging it. Others may do so and maybe, following reflection, you will too. Call me a baby if you like, but the original charge of 'spewing hatred' is the crux of the problem. Which I foolishly troubled myself to refute. I came on this thread only to offer a joke, which may or may have been funny.

Comment

Do explain?
                        He's right, our economy is pretty much reliant on economic migration to function properly. Skilled labour from overseas to plug gaps in the workforce (nurses, doctors and teachers just being a few professions that spring to mind), as well as lower end workers who often do the jobs that many of our nationals wouldn't want to do (bin men, workers in fast food chains etc.). Do also bear in mind that migrants who come to work actually benefit our economy by paying taxes and spending a decent chunk of the money that they earn.

People automatically see refugees and people claiming welfare when we talk migration. In the reality the vast majority of migrants we receive in the UK actually benefit our economy!

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          He made the point that muslim = extremist/dangerous is the same as saying white = pedo. Just because there are people from that religion/race that are extremists, doesn't mean they can all be painted with one brush.
                          Being an extreamist isn't the problem, its the ideology linked to that extremists behaviour.
                          An atheist extremist is just gonna really realy not believe theres a God.
                          Sadley the teachings in islam lead tge extremists to murder rape and enslave people.
                          Its a very dangerous ideology.

Comment

Do you really want me to do that? Read the thread. I'm not bothered by it, I'm just acknowledging it. Others may do so and maybe, following reflection, you will too. Call me a baby if you like, but the original charge of 'spewing hatred' is the crux of the problem. Which I foolishly troubled myself to refute. I came on this thread only to offer a joke, which may or may have been funny.
                            I do...seems you can't. I can only came back to this thread because you felt the need to have a pop at me a few posts back.

Comment

Being an extreamist isn't the problem, its the ideology linked to that extremists behaviour.
                              An atheist extremist is just gonna really realy not believe theres a God.
                              Sadley the teachings in islam lead tge extremists to murder rape and enslave people.
                              Its a very dangerous ideology.
                              Do you really believe that?

I've lived in the Arabic world for a 3rd of my life and the vast majority of the muslims I've met are far more peaceful and polite than people I've met in the West. They rarely fight, they don't go out on the weekends drink a skinful and throw thier fists around and they are typically pretty welcoming and open people. Ok, in some interpretations their outlook on women's place in society isn't for everyone but they are rarely violent to their wives (unlike a lot of Western men I've met).

Remember that extremism exists in pretty much every religion. It is not something specific to Islam.
                              Last edited by Tarbie; 01-11-2016, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I do...seems you can't. I can only came back to this thread because you felt the need to have a pop at me a few posts back.
                                I could check the thread. But I choose not to. I recall spewing hatred, being a baby, boo migrants, be condescending. In turn I have said you are ill informed for the first charge that you made. I'm bored of this now. You surely must be, too. It's time for my parents to put me down for my afternoon nap.......

Comment

Working...
                                X