• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Has Monk been sacked then?
    No only signed one year contract and Leeds owner is nutter and is selling club. He's apparently on verge of going Norwich so the very least we should do is sound him out

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    1 year contract that hasn't been renewed as yet. Rumour is their board expected playoffs at least and aren't gonna offer a new deal!

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Has ollie done his presser yet?
    Desperate to hear wht hes going to say.

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Just said the same about both on another thread!
    If Monk is available and would come i would take him.

Sad to say it though.

Just think Ollie is going to be pushing an elephant up a never ending staircase at Loftus Road.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    A proper board with cut throat business sense who have binned him and got Rowett.

The man now to get is Monk!!!! Out of contract now, available and has shown at two clubs he can sort a team out
    Just said the same about both on another thread!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by topperharley View Post

If there were better candidates on offer i think i would be on the other side of the fence. We're not able to scout Europe for managers it seems.
    A proper board with cut throat business sense who have binned him and got Rowett.

The man now to get is Monk!!!! Out of contract now, available and has shown at two clubs he can sort a team out

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Not fair to the fans or the players to 'write a season off'

Should be giving 100% right up until your 5-0 in the 89th minute.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Season was over ages ago. Definitely the right man to take us forward. Today's result was an obvious one as we've come up against a team bang in form. All about next season which it has been for some time
    How the tables have ended up suggests you were talking big loads of p oo

Leave a comment:

• Martinel
    replied
    An example of deluded and mixed messages coming out of the Club. DoF says play offs were the target. And we end up dodging relegation. Yet Holloway is lauded by some as the saviour who kept us up and will take us forward. Really ?

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Voted keep.

Though rational thought about results says he needs to go now before it gets worse.

I just don't see anyone better at the moment. I know that potentially means a lower mid table finish next year, or even a relegation scrap, if this #### fight isn't sorted.

If there were better candidates on offer i think i would be on the other side of the fence. We're not able to scout Europe for managers it seems.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Then by those accounts Holloway should be out on his ear. If he doesn't get sacked then the board don't deserve to own this club. They have proved like Holloway that they are not up to the job of being involved with this club.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    He meant the League One Play Offs. Next year....

Leave a comment:

• norfolk ranger
    replied
    Holloways record is absolutely abysmal and is indefensible. We have had some poor managers but this useless clown is up at the top of being the worst. Granted the players aint nothing special to say the least,but we have had poor teams before but with good management we have done ok.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X