X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cjskinz
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Was not setting criteria just trying to enquire why you think they are cheered off every game when the opposite has been happening and what your seeing that I'm missing when it comes to entertainment. It might not be plan go long but f uck me that's what there doing so another indicator manager has no influence

In fairness I have to have a drink to watch this side so it might be me on another planet
    I've never said I'm happy with what's going on. Not making excuses for league position or brand of football but for years now it's just been sh*t at QPR.

We have someone in charge who genuinely cares and I'm fed up of being doom and gloom 24/7 so I'm just trying to make the most of it.

Chairman who wants to succeed the right way and hopefully learnt his lessons
    Manager who loves the club as much as you or me and will give 100% unlike previous managers
    DoF who will continue to make mistakes but signs are there that he is improving (finding Luongo/Smithies)
    Penrice coming in
    And nothing in the papers about Caulker this week!

If we went down i'd just lose my sh*t and want everyone sacked though lol

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Was not setting criteria just trying to enquire why you think they are cheered off every game when the opposite has been happening and what your seeing that I'm missing when it comes to entertainment. It might not be plan go long but f uck me that's what there doing so another indicator manager has no influence

In fairness I have to have a drink to watch this side so it might be me on another planet

Leave a comment:

• West London is Rss
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Nope but I bet a load of Championship clubs would have.
    Strange how none of them did, bar one after 6 months.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Would you of had him then as a replacement for NW? Would you of entrusted him with the war chest that TF gave?
    Nope but I bet a load of Championship clubs would have.

Leave a comment:

• West London is Rss
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    What, when he was taking Blackpool into the Play-offs?
    Would you of had him then as a replacement for NW? Would you of entrusted him with the war chest that TF gave?

Leave a comment:

• Cjskinz
    replied
    With the greatest of respect your talking rubbish. They were booed off at Bristol City and at Brentford and the chants were Ollie sort it out!!!!! And if you class throwing the ball long to Smith as an improvement I really cannot agree

Genuine question how regularly do you attend games as what you posted is the opposite of the truth
    I've not missed a home game in 23 years, does that meet any criteria you seem to have that someone can make a valid point?

At Brighton they were cheered off? It's been the last couple where they have been booed off and it's not everyone booing by any means.

I've not said the football we are playing is great, I've said it's an improvement on JFH. And I have seen some very good football played under Ollie since his reign began. Ollie himself has said that his plan is not to go long to Smith but the players see it as an easy out ball - look at Lynch.

Opposite of truth? You're saying things are FACT when they aren't. How often do you attend games?

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Who in their right mind would of had Ian Holloway at the top of their list for next manager 5 years ago?.
    What, when he was taking Blackpool into the Play-offs?

Leave a comment:

• West London is Rss
    replied
    I just can't get my head around this brand new direction we are supposed to be heading in, with the wealthy owners we are supposed to have; it's now 2017 after 5 years of this ownership and this new direction, and we have Ian Holloway as our manager... Ian farking Holloway... The more I think about it the more I can't get my head around it.

This wasn't in the Fernandes master plan in 2013 was it? Being 5 years in and having Ian Holloway as our manager fighting a Championship relegation battle...
    Who in their right mind would of had Ian Holloway at the top of their list for next manager 5 years ago? How did we get here FFS, Champions with Neil Warnock to Championship relegation fodder with Ian Holloway... Give me strength.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    I think this is completely wrong. Football is a huge improvement, just not the results. How do you know what the morale of the players is like? And how can you say there is no feel good factor? Even when we lose they get cheered now instead of booed. Can't see a single thing you've said as fact there...
    With the greatest of respect your talking rubbish. They were booed off at Bristol City and at Brentford and the chants were Ollie sort it out!!!!! And if you class throwing the ball long to Smith as an improvement I really cannot agree

Genuine question how regularly do you attend games as what you posted is the opposite of the truth

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    To be honest, I don't think we would have many more points than we do now whoever was manager.

Leave a comment:

• Cjskinz
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Guessing you didn't come to Brentford last week fella?
    With that exception...but for the most part they do cheer. But yes I was at Brentford and had to endure the train back with two of my mates who are Brentford fans. One lumped £200 on Brentford to win as well and £20 with me

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    I think this is completely wrong. Football is a huge improvement, just not the results. How do you know what the morale of the players is like? And how can you say there is no feel good factor? Even when we lose they get cheered now instead of booed. Can't see a single thing you've said as fact there...
    Guessing you didn't come to Brentford last week fella?

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    I'm pretty confident we will stay up.

I'm pretty confident Olly isn't the right man for the job. That's pretty much it.

Leave a comment:

• Cjskinz
    replied
    Agree Stan I think we will stay up and he will be in charge next season and that's probably fair enough but needs to come out blocks sharpe or think we all agree he's a goner

Pinks correct I was vocal in my views hence why toned it down on this occasion but my concerns then remain now and he has actually reinforced for me and others what our fears were. Agree this season has tailed off alarmingly but a few seem to want to justify it as acceptable, I know you have been upfront and said it's not so fair play, but one as the manager he should never have allowed this to happen and secondly what does it say about his motivational skills, something we keep getting told is his great strength and significant reason for his return, that he has been unable to get anything out of these players in what is arguably the most important stage of the season

Whether your Holloway in or Holloway out camp other then brief spell his second tenure has been a disaster and huge disappointment. The football is not better the morale of the players is not better and there is zero good feeling factor in the stands those are the facts

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Just how have we ended up with Ian Holloway as our gaffer, genuine question... How did we get here... still can't get my head around it.
    Good managers don't stay out of work long. If a manager is any good and available most get a job in a matter of months

His role on Sky was ideal because of his personality he's a nice guy but football has moved on and left him behind

Leave a comment:

Working...
X