Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West London is Rss
    replied
    Surely the conceding goals stat is down to JFH's drossball at the start of the season though?

We've shipped loads under Holloway, have we not?

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Just for comparison: We conceded 66 goals - less than Reading (3rd), Huddersfield (5th) and Norwich (8th).

IMO the only stat that is worth talking about is the number of points on the board on the last day of the season.
    Really? Wow. Agree with you, Mush. Defence, the three tonkings we got aside, is the least of our problems. Scoring is. As is, Freeman's promise notwithstanding, the fact that our midfield creates little and scores nothing.
    Last edited by Rangers77; 09-05-2017, 10:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    four more goals conceded taking the total to 66 (Blackburn and Wigan both went down conceding fewer)[/url]

Wow. Just as well we have the best defensive midfielder in the championship/ universe, isn't it? It would've been far worse.

Just for comparison: We conceded 66 goals - less than Reading (3rd), Huddersfield (5th) and Norwich (8th).

IMO the only stat that is worth talking about is the number of points on the board on the last day of the season.

Leave a comment:

• skranger
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Or had the decency to resign.
    spot on

Leave a comment:

• skranger
    replied
    That shows what you knew about this season.
    spot on

Leave a comment:

• skranger
    replied
    Really. Was it over ages ago? Had QPR not won against Forest they would be playing League 1 football next season instead of Blackburn.
    spot on

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    if trust me 50 pts won't even be run close. Blackburn have been poor all season. Either them or Birmingham who are equally poor
    That shows what you knew about this season.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    i'm no populist, but this hasn't been great. He would've been sacked at most other clubs.
    Or had the decency to resign.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Season was over ages ago. Definitely the right man to take us forward. Today's result was an obvious one as we've come up against a team bang in form. All about next season which it has been for some time
    Really. Was it over ages ago? Had QPR not won against Forest they would be playing League 1 football next season instead of Blackburn.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
    What odds will I get for us being relegated next season under hollaway what ever I'm going to take it fed up of this dross
    5/1 apparently.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    From Clive's match report

A final heavy defeat in a season of 23 league losses (relegated Blackburn lost 19), four more goals conceded taking the total to 66 (Blackburn and Wigan both went down conceding fewer), and an eighteenth defeat since Ian Holloway returned to the club 31 league and cup games ago. - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal....B3TmK7hA.dpuf

Wow. Just as well we have the best defensive midfielder in the championship/ universe, isn't it? It would've been far worse.

Leave a comment:

• chalbury37
    replied
    What odds will I get for us being relegated next season under hollaway what ever I'm going to take it fed up of this dross

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
    Hits was the 4th one....

no chance.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
    Hits was the 4th one....
    Hmmm...that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by erikmata View Post
    Just don't forget that the two at the top turned us down and Big Sam would have done the same.. At the end it was even steven between a bunch that actually not many wanted.
    Not convinced we tried hard enough to get Rowett!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X