Originally posted by Shania View Post
    The gang of.....
    Case in point........

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Play nicely guys.
    I thought my point was valid, obviously not!

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't chat so much shite?
    The gang of.....

Leave a comment:

• jmelanie
    replied
    Play nicely guys.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Maybe you should start respecting others opinions?
    Maybe you shouldn't chat so much shite?

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Lol.
    Isn't it funny...before Les came in, when we were struggling in the Prem and losing in the Championship under Harry, people were desperate for a "football man who knows QPR" to be on the board or in a position of authority. Now the same people don't want QPR men in charge at all...
    Make your minds up, lads.
    Maybe you should start respecting others opinions?

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by hooploft View Post
    according to I H if we can't play Hall there wer'e in the brown stuff
    Which is absolute b*llox as we can play Perch there and Furlong at RB like we did at Newcastle.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    so he is saying, without his 3 at the back and without hall, we were bound to lose and saturday before the game, it was just a damage limitation plan.

utter utter bollx from holloway yet again.

just go ffs. GOOOOOOOOOO.
    They let Henry go in Jan not the best holding m/fielder / defensive m/fielder we've ever had but never replaced him now according to I H if we can't play Hall there wer'e in the brown stuff

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Lol.
    Isn't it funny...before Les came in, when we were struggling in the Prem and losing in the Championship under Harry, people were desperate for a "football man who knows QPR" to be on the board or in a position of authority. Now the same people don't want QPR men in charge at all...
    Make your minds up, lads.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Comments like this don't help matters :

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...rent-formation

I mean just how stupid do you need to be? Unfortunately for us, he wasn't aware of it prior to the Sheff Wed game, hence it turned out the way it did.

so he is saying, without his 3 at the back and without hall, we were bound to lose and saturday before the game, it was just a damage limitation plan.

utter utter bollx from holloway yet again.

just go ffs. GOOOOOOOOOO.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    s omeone has stated the DOF was brought in to appease fans when we weren't to happy with H.R. same with Mackie, Ollie & Birch the truth behind Warnock is the DOF walked into the dressing room Addressing the team and Warnock told him to leave in not such a nice way and that's why he didn't get the job, because the DOF would have lost all power under Warnock so the DOF didn't want him,
    Don't know about that ! But I do believe there was power struggle

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Comments like this don't help matters :

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...rent-formation

I mean just how stupid do you need to be? Unfortunately for us, he wasn't aware of it prior to the Sheff Wed game, hence it turned out the way it did.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    If we recruit wisely and Holloway settles on a consistent team there's no reason we potentially can't have a good season next year.
    There is also no reason why we wouldn't be favourites for relegation.

Leave a comment:

• jmelanie
    replied
    Didn't Les bring Warnock in? Think there was too much history for Warnock to be manager, the way he was sacked etc.

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    Originally posted by hooploft View Post
    Make you right under the dof as QPR fans we've wasted just about two and half years of our lives that we will never get back , we've lived through five transfer windows believing it will get better after the next window , missed out on Clements if we believe what we read ! Billy Davis Pearson a couple of years ago could come in but no ! Is it because these sort know their own mind on how the job should be done ? Warnock brief spell ended because some report he didn't want the job , yeah go on pull the other one
    s omeone has stated the DOF was brought in to appease fans when we weren't to happy with H.R. same with Mackie, Ollie & Birch the truth behind Warnock is the DOF walked into the dressing room Addressing the team and Warnock told him to leave in not such a nice way and that's why he didn't get the job, because the DOF would have lost all power under Warnock so the DOF didn't want him,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X