Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit
    replied
    Every manager is a gamble when you take them on. I would love Clement just because of his Dads stature at this club. If it worked what a fit and story that would be, he cannot be a bad coach with the jobs he has had and maybe we are his destiny on the management side. Not sure Swansea will sack him though anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
    What out bunch need is coaching more than anything,I don't believe Holloway is up on modern training methods,After all I thought thus is what the club ethos was,Polishing turds into diamonds.
    To achieve this you need the manager to COACH the players to be better and add value to the clubs coffers.
    As I've said all along as soon as Clement gets the Gooner, Holloway will be shifted very shortly after so that Clement steps in here to try and sort out this mess.
    What mess? ffs unreal, in my opinion if we get rid of ollie and bring someone else in or clement, i think we`re asking for trouble i really do, unless our players play for them like there trying to for ollie!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    If you are going to mention his promotions also need to take into account his relegations. And if looking at his record what about the last year with us or even say the last five years overall? He has had his time. Should have stayed with Sky.
    Ok his first relegation he came in quite late i believe where we were pretty much doomed & this time hes come in we were heading further down the league and no confidence, so rebuilding! clement cannot be compared as he has hardly any experience of managing a club & hasnt won anything, rods comment about ollie can only be dreaming of clements stats is hilarious, its more clement would be liking to of done more of what ollies done but there you go, 2 games in the job and some on here will be crying out for jimmy back and to get some passion in our play & try to sign some players that actually want to play for us

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    *board's. As in messageboard. What's your point?
    Sorry that was off thread topic. Had afew beers.

But, while i'm here. The bigging up then putting down syndrome is endemic not only to this board, but to the entire country, in every walk of life, sport, business, whatever.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    and Clement will only want a few cuckooland pounds per week as Swansea, Derby, Bayern Munich, PSG, Chelsea and Real Madrid do not pay very well.

Leave a comment:

• 3London
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Leroy Fer will surely save Swansea....right?
    Going for the Hatrick of relegations!

Leave a comment:

• Fernandes Out
    replied
    What out bunch need is coaching more than anything,I don't believe Holloway is up on modern training methods,After all I thought thus is what the club ethos was,Polishing turds into diamonds.
    To achieve this you need the manager to COACH the players to be better and add value to the clubs coffers.
    As I've said all along as soon as Clement gets the Gooner, Holloway will be shifted very shortly after so that Clement steps in here to try and sort out this mess.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Leroy looking at three relegations on his record. S hit player up there with worst signings made

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Leroy Fer will surely save Swansea....right?

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Del View Post
    He's a good coach, clearly not a good manager. People rave about him because he's worked at huge clubs, but that was on Ancelotti's coat tails. Ancelotti liked him so he got the gigs. on the back of that he got a chance in the hot seat himself and has failed miserably. As for his time at derby and people saying he was doing well..... didn't he spend a ludicrous amount of money at the time, about £30m and having done so, I'd guess the owners expected something more than a playoff position and a team that hadn't won in nearly 10 games when sacked.

As for his time at Swansea, they are abysmal.

I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club unless he had proper managerial credentials, which he hasn't.
    I can't agree with that Del. They looked doomed last season and he did brilliantly.
    This season they also look doomed but due mostly to having sold their best players.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Soo unreal its unreal, yet we slate our manager whos actually won promotions yet clement zilch as a manager
    If you are going to mention his promotions also need to take into account his relegations. And if looking at his record what about the last year with us or even say the last five years overall? He has had his time. Should have stayed with Sky.

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Think his point is, it is a national obsession with bigging up and knocking down anyone and anything

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Not guna happen. He must be picking up, what, £2m a year salary as it stands? We probably pay a quarter of that at best.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    I think he would be improvement on what we have but some big expectations of him which don’t seem fair based on him working at big clubs as a coach

Leave a comment:

• bhujio
    replied
    Originally posted by Chopper View Post
    QPR man through and through.
    Doesn't mean anything, so is Olly

Leave a comment:

Working...
X