X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I dont know about that westy, i know one whos won a couple of promotions son
    And how many relegations? Lol

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Sorry mate, but I think you're deluded.

Gonna leave it there, cos we've been over this argument more times than I care to remember.
    Im not going to say i think youre deluded tarbie as its just differing opinions mate

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    some just keep knocking expecting us to be in the top 6
    Another straw man.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Yeah but his win rates bound to be good after winning promotion in a league lower! footballs a basic game and it doesnt make wilder tactically astute at all, just basics, a system and players fitting it, theres nothing amazing or astute about that at all, as said we are a few short positions wise and if we could get what ollie wants for those positions now it would no doubt make us better in my opinion! yes ollies not gone with a more suitable formation with lack of wingbacks, but can see why hes done it to get the players used to the system, and i know he changes things in the game which i like as just keeping things to shape can sometimes be obvious to the opposition, but its not a lack of being tactically astute at all!
    Sorry mate, but I think you're deluded.

Gonna leave it there, cos we've been over this argument more times than I care to remember.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Well hope not like you shania, we shouldnt just be stuck to one way of playing really and have players for other formations aswell

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Yeah but his win rates bound to be good after winning promotion in a league lower! footballs a basic game and it doesnt make wilder tactically astute at all, just basics, a system and players fitting it, theres nothing amazing or astute about that at all, as said we are a few short positions wise and if we could get what ollie wants for those positions now it would no doubt make us better in my opinion! yes ollies not gone with a more suitable formation with lack of wingbacks, but can see why hes done it to get the players used to the system, and i know he changes things in the game which i like as just keeping things to shape can sometimes be obvious to the opposition, but its not a lack of being tactically astute at all!
    This could mean that Wzolek will be sold. Selling such a good player, a Maverick on his day and in the right position, but if Olli finds the right wingbacks it might be worth it. Think is, It now seems like QPR as a club have decided to play a 3-5-2-system all over now.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Chris Wilder has been in the job for about 6 months longer than Ollie has been with us mate. He's won 60% of his matches in that time compared to Ollies win rate of 30%.

Granted, he's brought them up from League 1 and has managed to keep the momentum going in the Championship. But he's done that on a shoestring and has done it purely through good management as far as I can tell.

And this is what makes a mockery of claims you've made previously about there being no tactically astute, man managers available to us. Wilder is exactly the type of manager we should be looking at!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Can’t trust what pundits say Pinks they talk poo and make awful managers
    I dont know about that westy, i know one whos won a couple of promotions son

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    How longs sheffield uniteds manager had in that job to build that squad up tarbs out of interest & there just basicly on a roll from there promotion in my opinion!
    Chris Wilder has been in the job for about 6 months longer than Ollie has been with us mate. He's won 60% of his matches in that time compared to Ollies win rate of 30%.

Granted, he's brought them up from League 1 and has managed to keep the momentum going in the Championship. But he's done that on a shoestring and has done it purely through good management as far as I can tell.

And this is what makes a mockery of claims you've made previously about there being no tactically astute, man managers available to us. Wilder is exactly the type of manager we should be looking at!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    With you Dogs here’s to three points

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Good god you have named six players and five are defensive that’s says it all mate!!!! You have totally made my point we’re a boring negative team where we’re turning up to watch defensive players. Pretty sad when put like that and demonstration of how far we have declined.

Debates over with your post mate as you made it well
    Yeah well that's what I said he inherited a lot of Dross and the Dross is in our forwards so of course I'm making defensive players I'll be on my way shortly hoping for an upset , I'm open the managers situation but can't blame him for what was here

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    even the football pundit on our brentford match, forgot his name said the same!
    :
    Can’t trust what pundits say Pinks they talk poo and make awful managers

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Thing we are building something as we`re a few players short of a decent side, so disagree westy sorry, even the football pundit on our brentford match, forgot his name said the same!

Anyway westy have a good day today & bring home the 3 points with entertaining football
    Three points is all that matters. If someone said now you won’t leave your half for 90mins but in 91st you go up other end score winning one Nil then I would hub my hands together

We have gone off topic and on the clement issue I’m in same court as you and dogs if Ollie went not convinced Clement would be the answer

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Like nasser mate easier to agree then argue

Hopefully my response new on entertainment is clarified above unless you want to try spinning it again
    Ive just made a note of it

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Like to think of myself as pretty level headed and would hope thats how others view me. We’re building f uck all under him at best we’re treading water.

As for Contradiction really poor point from you. If we win and play s hit you won’t get a peep from me as it’s results based game however, and correct me if I’m being to harsh, we don’t win much and play s hit which Is a tough pill to swallow. Give me boring football and three points and I’m happy. Give me boring football and no points and I’m grumpy
    Thing we are building something as we`re a few players short of a decent side, so disagree westy sorry, even the football pundit on our brentford match, forgot his name said the same!

Anyway westy have a good day today & bring home the 3 points with entertaining football

Leave a comment:

Working...
X